MonsterVerse Thread = Godzilla VS Kong : Out Now On HBO MaX & Theaters

After peeping that trailer... really amped for this flick.. will be peeping the pre screening at the TCL theater on the 14th.

Hollywood might get this one right afterall.

Giant Monsters..check

Total devastation...check

Good actors......check

I assume i'm see some nice looking woman and this movie got my vote of approval

Peeped the Asian trailer, what about that had spoilers?

Everyone knew there were going to be other monsters in the film, right?

alot of people not keeping up with the trailers or updates still believed that it was only Godzilla vs. Humans so this is kind of a spoiler for those who didn't know there were other monsters.
So wait just a sec.. Cloverfield monster makes a cameo in the Godzilla movie?
There is the possibility since Clover was an infant form, just recently born in that film and this may be the adult form

CloverfieldMonster2.png

muto_by_thrillerzillaart-d7d096q.png
either way this whole matchup reminds of this:
mcq6id.jpg

Last edited:

I haven't watched any of the trailers and did not know there were other monsters in it. I still won't watch the trailer, I want to go in somewhat fresh. But salivating at the thought of mecha godzilla. I can't wait, I wish they would make an ultraman or gundam movie of this quality

i keep watching the trailer over and over again and every time this **** hypes me up more...im so excited for this movie,feel like a little kid

Might be a little spoilerish for those who didnt see the Asia Trailer!

Cant forget the multi-armed creature from the Comic Con trailer!

And here's a drawing of the supposed MUTO creature

I'm assuming those are the wings, but it does have a Cloverfield feel from the legs.

So from that, there's either 3 creatures: the destroyed one above, the spider-like MUTO, and the flying creature

or the spider and flying one are one in the same.

Last edited:
Wait..... Who made clover field? Any relation to these creators? I remember them saying the cloverfield monster was just a baby and that the full grown version was around somewhere under the earth...........

So I had a dream last night that I was at a Nas concert near the Queensboro bridge when the power shut off except for the lights on the bridge......then everybody saw Godzilla right next to the bridge.

Everybody takes off running and I get by the FDR where Godzilla comes right next to me. He's so massive that when I look up at him I can only see to about his thigh. He roars, stomps and kills me.

I never woke up so excited from a nightmare NT fam.

aa35dbd2_cant.gif

So I had a dream last night that I was at a Nas concert near the Queensboro bridge when the power shut off except for the lights on the bridge......then everybody saw Godzilla right next to the bridge.

Everybody takes off running and I get by the FDR where Godzilla comes right next to me. He's so massive that when I look up at him I can only see to about his thigh. He roars, stomps and kills me.

I never woke up so excited from a nightmare NT fam.

aa35dbd2_cant.gif
**** it must have really been on your mind 

Back
Top Bottom