Moral Dilemma/Friends Stealing From Friends.

The other night, a female friend (A) told me she was having a party, and one of the things she said was that I could invite whoever I wanted so I brought a friend (T). At some point my friend that I brought found a bag of green and we didnt know whose it was. Used some of it, he kept it, and I forgot about it...until today.

Today The girl who invited me told me she lost the green and she's really bummed about it because she knows someone took it. I asked T about it and he refuses to give it back even though we know whose it is. And I feel bad knowing that she's sad about looking for it when I know who has it.

I am not as morally conflicted about whether or not to tell her or to protect my friend. But I'm more concerned that this friend T would keep holding onto something while knowing that it's not his and whose it is. especially when the person who it belongs to was nice enough to have you over for a party and let him drink for free even though she didn't know him.

I plan on asking him again to give it back and if he doesn't I won't tell. But is it extreme to consider not keeping up with this guy T as a friend if he keeps the sack? To me it's like stealing and it makes me think if he'd stab me in the back in similar fashion.

tldr female friend lost something and I know who has it, but he won't give it back even he knows it's hers.

thats disrespect. She let you and your friend into her house to party. You guys used her weed and you let your friend (not her friend) steal it.

seriously? You told him it was hers...and she wants it back and he said no?

Get new friends op thats grimey

get some new weed and maybe a new friend

very scumbaggish to smoke someone else's weed

if you wanted to get high bring your own instead of coming empty handed

he took it more as a come-up kind of thing more than anything else.  even if he had his own smoke he probably would've taken this too. 

I feel bad because she's a really nice chick, but part of me is angry because I cosign this guy and he steals from the host.

Last edited:

he took it more as a come-up kind of thing more than anything else.  even if he had his own smoke he probably would've taken this too. 

I feel bad because she's a really nice chick, but part of me is angry because I cosign this guy and he steals from the host.

yeah as bad as it sounds you can't tell her your boy took it because it reflects poorly on you and she wont' invite you places again because she thinks you hang with shady people. T sucks

A main detail is missing. How much bud O_O . You say a "sack" it was making me think it was a small amount, but T is viewing it as a comeup so now im thinking it might be more ..

A main detail is missing. How much bud O_O . You say a "sack" it was making me think it was a small amount, but T is viewing it as a comeup so now im thinking it might be more ..
5 gs.  of Blue Dream.

Last edited:
mean.gif
That is a real scumbag. 

You need to man up and take an L. This is on you to fix. Buy her a new bag and just be like, "I think my buddy made a mistake and grabbed your bag he found on the bathroom floor," or something like that.

At some point my friend that I brought found a bag of green and we didnt know whose it was. Used some of it, he kept it, and I forgot about it...until today.

When your friend "found" the bag did he try asking anyone other than you?  Did you, the invited friend, ask anyone during the party?  If not, it seems like both of you dudes were just hoping nobody cared enough to ask about it.  Still is stealing.  No different than someone breaking into a room and taking something.

Another question.  

How much was in the bag?  If it's anything under a quarter and your boy is a double lame for not blazing thru it by now.

Either way your boy is a thief.

"Bad company corrupts good morals."  1 Corinthians 15:33

Last edited:
nas-o.gif

ON BOTH YALL

I like how yall didn't mind stealing until you knew whose it was but I can see yall on that it don't matter cuz it's illegal anyway :smh: :stoneface:

Last edited:

Your boy is a bum tho. Who does that except losers?
He's always come off like a nice dude, but he's always had this constant come-up mentality bordering on outright greed.  Once a mutual female friend took us out for dinner at an upscale sushi place and her parents paid for all of our meals.  Ever since then he tries to get her to take us places and pay for it.  And he's also always betting another friend we have, on Beer Pong for $5, even though he wins literally every time and he knows the guy is gullible enough to take him up on the bet.   And it's not like he doesn't have any money.  We saw his Paypal and he has over $20k in there.  The dude I'm starting to realize is just greedy.

What bothers me about him refusing to give it back is the moral/spiritual ramifications of  taking something he knows isn't his from someone who showed him love.  That negative karma always comes back to you, but he's not concerned with that. 

And for the record, I never cosigned knowingly stealing the sack.  He showed it to me without explaining where it came from, and I didn't know it belonged to A until the next day, and frankly I wouldn't care as much had it not belonged to the person who was nice enough to host us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom