More 2011 News

I jus came over from TSG and a very reputable person posted sumthng that i find very interesting and im sure yall will as well. He  spoke of olympic 7's and the infrared pack before many knew about it and he once again came thru with more info. 
All info quoted and nothing altered

"A couple of weeks ago I commented here saying I will bring news on future Air Jordan’s and today I bring great news! The Air Jordan 3 Cement follows the heat along with many more that is in store for 2011.
This is what I heard from my friend, a Nike Rep (100% Legit)
-White Cement 3s release 1/22/11,Playoff 13s release 2/26/11
-NO MORE SILVER ANNIVERSARY RETROS!! Sales were SLOW!
-New Jordan Boxes for 2011(FINALLY)
-Bin 5s in the Spring
-Orion 7s (MAJOR DIFFERENCE THAN WHAT WAS FIRST SEEN IN THE SAMPLE)release March ‘11, Bordeaux 7s in April,Cardinals in June
-More 5s in May, TB 3s in July
-Grape/Laney Pack in August $310 MEN,$200 GS
-For the Fall/Winter ‘11 season look for more 4s and 10s (Cements& Chicagos are definite!!!!!!)
-Olympic VIs in September ‘11( were supposed to be releases this Fall but scrapped)
-Last but not least, CONCORD & COLOMBIA 11s WILL RELEASE NEXT YEAR (they are being considered as a Package but anything can change.)

This is all 100% LEGIT, JB may change there minds but all will release. I posted here before saying that there will be an Infrared Pack and Olympic 7s are gonna drop & they did. 2011 Will be the Year of the Retro (some may have major changed). I will keep you guys updated!!!"

happy.gif
 via Johnny 4rm TSG

I jus came over from TSG and a very reputable person posted sumthng that i find very interesting and im sure yall will as well. He  spoke of olympic 7's and the infrared pack before many knew about it and he once again came thru with more info. 
All info quoted and nothing altered

"A couple of weeks ago I commented here saying I will bring news on future Air Jordan’s and today I bring great news! The Air Jordan 3 Cement follows the heat along with many more that is in store for 2011.
This is what I heard from my friend, a Nike Rep (100% Legit)
-White Cement 3s release 1/22/11,Playoff 13s release 2/26/11
-NO MORE SILVER ANNIVERSARY RETROS!! Sales were SLOW!
-New Jordan Boxes for 2011(FINALLY)
-Bin 5s in the Spring
-Orion 7s (MAJOR DIFFERENCE THAN WHAT WAS FIRST SEEN IN THE SAMPLE)release March ‘11, Bordeaux 7s in April,Cardinals in June
-More 5s in May, TB 3s in July
-Grape/Laney Pack in August $310 MEN,$200 GS
-For the Fall/Winter ‘11 season look for more 4s and 10s (Cements& Chicagos are definite!!!!!!)
-Olympic VIs in September ‘11( were supposed to be releases this Fall but scrapped)
-Last but not least, CONCORD & COLOMBIA 11s WILL RELEASE NEXT YEAR (they are being considered as a Package but anything can change.)

This is all 100% LEGIT, JB may change there minds but all will release. I posted here before saying that there will be an Infrared Pack and Olympic 7s are gonna drop & they did. 2011 Will be the Year of the Retro (some may have major changed). I will keep you guys updated!!!"

happy.gif
 via Johnny 4rm TSG

that all sounds good but i disagree with the final because my very reputable source told me the columbias were probaly never gonna drop again  & the concords & black/red xi will be a package in '11 to drop a few days before x-mas........but we will see what happens......but 2011' is looking to be a pocket slimmer

that all sounds good but i disagree with the final because my very reputable source told me the columbias were probaly never gonna drop again  & the concords & black/red xi will be a package in '11 to drop a few days before x-mas........but we will see what happens......but 2011' is looking to be a pocket slimmer

Anything is possible at this point, but what's up with the changed RD's? I don't mind having the 3's sooner than the 13's due to the Cool Grey's dropping...

Anything is possible at this point, but what's up with the changed RD's? I don't mind having the 3's sooner than the 13's due to the Cool Grey's dropping...

Originally Posted by windycity7

well hopefully ur source is right cuz i honestly care less about columbias. if the concords n blck n reds drop in a pack  that will be hell to get.....but it will b a 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 pack.
idk y they wldnt re-drop columbias tho. but i need the breds AND concords in my life so that will b a defnite cop. if i got the pack wit columbias in em i wld most likely flip em on ebay or sum.

Originally Posted by windycity7

well hopefully ur source is right cuz i honestly care less about columbias. if the concords n blck n reds drop in a pack  that will be hell to get.....but it will b a 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 pack.
idk y they wldnt re-drop columbias tho. but i need the breds AND concords in my life so that will b a defnite cop. if i got the pack wit columbias in em i wld most likely flip em on ebay or sum.

FML I need 3 jobs to live, go to school, and buy kicks next year... atleast I was warned, now lets get it!

Back
Top Bottom