More 2011 News

FML I need 3 jobs to live, go to school, and buy kicks next year... atleast I was warned, now lets get it!

sounds good. Chicago X's are a must! that's all i need from JB to greenlight. Tired of all the rumors from past years. $1,000+ price tag is a joke.

sounds good. Chicago X's are a must! that's all i need from JB to greenlight. Tired of all the rumors from past years. $1,000+ price tag is a joke.

haha! wow...JB is releasing everything they have...I guess 2012 is really the end of the world then

haha! wow...JB is releasing everything they have...I guess 2012 is really the end of the world then

This sounds awesome and very probable too.  Now if only they would retro the damn XVIs!!!

This sounds awesome and very probable too.  Now if only they would retro the damn XVIs!!!

olympic 6 rerelease = 2000 olympic 6s goin down in price so I can cop a pair
pimp.gif

Only time will tell..I expect something to get pushed back or scrapped for 2011...but its looking good right now

Only time will tell..I expect something to get pushed back or scrapped for 2011...but its looking good right now

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I jus came over from TSG and a very reputable person posted sumthng that i find very interesting and im sure yall will as well. He  spoke of olympic 7's and the infrared pack before many knew about it and he once again came thru with more info. 
All info quoted and nothing altered

"A couple of weeks ago I commented here saying I will bring news on future Air Jordan’s and today I bring great news! The Air Jordan 3 Cement follows the heat along with many more that is in store for 2011.
This is what I heard from my friend, a Nike Rep (100% Legit)
-White Cement 3s release 1/22/11,Playoff 13s release 2/26/11
-NO MORE SILVER ANNIVERSARY RETROS!! Sales were SLOW!
-New Jordan Boxes for 2011(FINALLY)
-Bin 5s in the Spring
-Orion 7s (MAJOR DIFFERENCE THAN WHAT WAS FIRST SEEN IN THE SAMPLE)release March ‘11, Bordeaux 7s in April,Cardinals in June
-More 5s in May, TB 3s in July
-Grape/Laney Pack in August $310 MEN,$200 GS
-For the Fall/Winter ‘11 season look for more 4s and 10s (Cements& Chicagos are definite!!!!!!)
-
Olympic VIs in September ‘11( were supposed to be releases this Fall but scrapped)
-
Last but not least, CONCORD & COLOMBIA 11s WILL RELEASE NEXT YEAR (they are being considered as a Package but anything can change.)

This is all 100% LEGIT, JB may change there minds but all will release. I posted here before saying that there will be an Infrared Pack and Olympic 7s are gonna drop & they did. 2011 Will be the Year of the Retro (some may have major changed). I will keep you guys updated!!!"

happy.gif

yep... this is gonna be a problem....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I jus came over from TSG and a very reputable person posted sumthng that i find very interesting and im sure yall will as well. He  spoke of olympic 7's and the infrared pack before many knew about it and he once again came thru with more info. 
All info quoted and nothing altered

"A couple of weeks ago I commented here saying I will bring news on future Air Jordan’s and today I bring great news! The Air Jordan 3 Cement follows the heat along with many more that is in store for 2011.
This is what I heard from my friend, a Nike Rep (100% Legit)
-White Cement 3s release 1/22/11,Playoff 13s release 2/26/11
-NO MORE SILVER ANNIVERSARY RETROS!! Sales were SLOW!
-New Jordan Boxes for 2011(FINALLY)
-Bin 5s in the Spring
-Orion 7s (MAJOR DIFFERENCE THAN WHAT WAS FIRST SEEN IN THE SAMPLE)release March ‘11, Bordeaux 7s in April,Cardinals in June
-More 5s in May, TB 3s in July
-Grape/Laney Pack in August $310 MEN,$200 GS
-For the Fall/Winter ‘11 season look for more 4s and 10s (Cements& Chicagos are definite!!!!!!)
-
Olympic VIs in September ‘11( were supposed to be releases this Fall but scrapped)
-
Last but not least, CONCORD & COLOMBIA 11s WILL RELEASE NEXT YEAR (they are being considered as a Package but anything can change.)

This is all 100% LEGIT, JB may change there minds but all will release. I posted here before saying that there will be an Infrared Pack and Olympic 7s are gonna drop & they did. 2011 Will be the Year of the Retro (some may have major changed). I will keep you guys updated!!!"

happy.gif

yep... this is gonna be a problem....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom