More 2011 News

Double post. My bad
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Blue tinted soles on the Columbias and Concords will be CRAZY.
columbias have a blue tinted sole don't they? if not that would be  SO HARD
...but on da concords?? 
sick.gif
yes OG columbias had blue tinted soles.
as well as OG concords

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by BigWorldJust

Blue tinted soles on the Columbias and Concords will be CRAZY.
columbias have a blue tinted sole don't they? if not that would be  SO HARD
...but on da concords?? 
sick.gif
yes OG columbias had blue tinted soles.
as well as OG concords

well i kno the tinted sole on the columbias was equivalent to the sole on the GS SJ's but if the sole was like cool grey sole blue on the concords...i wldnt like it.

well i kno the tinted sole on the columbias was equivalent to the sole on the GS SJ's but if the sole was like cool grey sole blue on the concords...i wldnt like it.

Always wanted a pair of Oly VI's and I think i'll take my chances on the concords even with that crappy *#@ mold

Always wanted a pair of Oly VI's and I think i'll take my chances on the concords even with that crappy *#@ mold

Originally Posted by windycity7

that all sounds good but i disagree with the final because my very reputable source told me the columbias were probaly never gonna drop again  & the concords & black/red xi will be a package in '11 to drop a few days before x-mas........but we will see what happens......but 2011' is looking to be a pocket slimmer

black/red again? well, everything sounds good, but JB seems to scrap a lot of releases, i hope for the colombias!

Originally Posted by windycity7

that all sounds good but i disagree with the final because my very reputable source told me the columbias were probaly never gonna drop again  & the concords & black/red xi will be a package in '11 to drop a few days before x-mas........but we will see what happens......but 2011' is looking to be a pocket slimmer

black/red again? well, everything sounds good, but JB seems to scrap a lot of releases, i hope for the colombias!

I just hope they dont put the CONCORDS in any type of two shoe package.
When it comes to XIs all I care about is the CONCORDs.

I aint trying to pay 900+ for 3 CONCORDS( XI PACK) and have to worry about selling the other XI. I dont want to go thru all that.

I just hope they dont put the CONCORDS in any type of two shoe package.
When it comes to XIs all I care about is the CONCORDs.

I aint trying to pay 900+ for 3 CONCORDS( XI PACK) and have to worry about selling the other XI. I dont want to go thru all that.

happy.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... All That Heat Confirmed.! Concords And Grapes In The Same Year.????
roll.gif
 Thank You Jesus. I Will Be Coppin Every Thing.
pimp.gif

happy.gif

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... All That Heat Confirmed.! Concords And Grapes In The Same Year.????
roll.gif
 Thank You Jesus. I Will Be Coppin Every Thing.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom