More 2011 News

Originally Posted by jman219

^^^ asking for hookups=banned. welcome to niketalk though... 
and lmao to the boxes comment. I was just trying to figure out what I really needed, both xis are def, then i guess both 5's, ok then the 4s and 10s i should probably get, as I went down the list it was hard to find one pair I wasnt picking up

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  Like How Do You Not See The Rules Threads An Warnings As Much As Its Posted On This Site.?

torres wrote:

2012 is definitely the end of world...JB knows it, let's retro to death
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
  Agreed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jman219

^^^ asking for hookups=banned. welcome to niketalk though... 
and lmao to the boxes comment. I was just trying to figure out what I really needed, both xis are def, then i guess both 5's, ok then the 4s and 10s i should probably get, as I went down the list it was hard to find one pair I wasnt picking up

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  Like How Do You Not See The Rules Threads An Warnings As Much As Its Posted On This Site.?

torres wrote:

2012 is definitely the end of world...JB knows it, let's retro to death
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
  Agreed.
pimp.gif

i don't even like 13s and those are looking good.

Cements will be copped. Not trying to hunt for old pairs.

Anybody else feel like JB is doing this before the world ends and/or to stop reselling?

i don't even like 13s and those are looking good.

Cements will be copped. Not trying to hunt for old pairs.

Anybody else feel like JB is doing this before the world ends and/or to stop reselling?

Are those Cements and 13's supposed to be the 2011 versions?

Are those Cements and 13's supposed to be the 2011 versions?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I just hope they dont put the CONCORDS in any type of two shoe package.
When it comes to XIs all I care about is the CONCORDs.

I aint trying to pay 900+ for 3 CONCORDS( XI PACK) and have to worry about selling the other XI. I dont want to go thru all that.
Yes, enough with the money-hungry packages already.  Let a customer buy a pair of shoes without having to resell the second one.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I just hope they dont put the CONCORDS in any type of two shoe package.
When it comes to XIs all I care about is the CONCORDs.

I aint trying to pay 900+ for 3 CONCORDS( XI PACK) and have to worry about selling the other XI. I dont want to go thru all that.
Yes, enough with the money-hungry packages already.  Let a customer buy a pair of shoes without having to resell the second one.

im in for the 11 package because it consist of columbia and concord.... aint trping either it man

Back
Top Bottom