MORE AIR MAXES

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

good news on the am1 mesh toes. blame $23 billion dollar nike for not creating adequate sample shots of their shoes... final product is nice.

packersgotme, take your pick:
71835e1e437a6bfec971c8c2bfefc70481ce0b5.jpg
f9d2525428600c3bcedb61ffe3f672f4af5d330.jpg

im leaning towards black just alittle bit... with a red mudguard, thats enough red on the shoe. so it definetly need some softening up:

pimp.gif
WHITE....

AM1's are straight with some white laces. the tailwinds are cool too. like that speckled midsole

i copped the tailwinds but i think i'm gonna sell them (size 13 if anyone's interested), they're just more narrow than i prefer in my kicks...i'd keep them for the gym/running, but i strictly wear asics for that...

nikestore.com

http://store.nike.com/ind...-1/pid-204838/pgid-204839

Those abyss/volt 90s are up there too (they aren't black, more like a dark purple I think), they are women's. Also, they put up all the new 90s thatNiketown has had for a few weeks. There's a black/white pair with the really nice, soft mesh that everybody loves, simple and clean. A lot of the othermesh 90s they have are that very tough, stiff mesh they've been using lately. FYI.

^^ i couldn't find my answer anywhere else, but why does nike.com have them without the mesh toebox, but everyone is saying they are mesh? i dont get it........

Nike often uses older, sample photos for their products. It's really pretty stupid since they are the manufacturer but they can't even provide actualpictures of their products. You shouldn't worry, though, they should have mesh when they show up. I know this has happened with a lot of other shoes, mostnotably in my mind was the clay/tartt ATCII, the colorblocking was entirely different in the pics online (it was different from the OG), but the actual kickswere exactly liek the OG. SO, don't sweat it. You should be OK ordering.

Back
Top Bottom