More Air Prestos?

These just came in and are very nice in person. I went with my tts 10 and I normally get a M in Prestos. They do have a bit of room in front but when I'm walking around, they fit alright, debating if I should keep or return them.

My TTS 12 came in for the OGs.

Def fit like an XL, which is roomy, but fine.

I think an 11 would be too tight, so I'll keep. Guess I'm a true 11.5 in this new Presto sizing. Womp Womp.

Got my flyknits in and have to exchange for a half size down. You guys are right they do run slightly big. Luckily they still have a FSR on NDC

My TTS 12 came in for the OGs.

Def fit like an XL, which is roomy, but fine.

I think an 11 would be too tight, so I'll keep. Guess I'm a true 11.5 in this new Presto sizing. Womp Womp.
Yeah, I'm a 9.5 in this new Presto sizing.  They should incorporate half sizes.

Received my USA flyknits and OG's today. Both fit great in my normal size 10. My first pair of flyknit prestos and I like them a lot more than I thought I would. Seems weird that they came with black laces. Should've had navy imo. On the lookout for a navy pair in the same style.

Received my USA flyknits and OG's today. Both fit great in my normal size 10. My first pair of flyknit prestos and I like them a lot more than I thought I would. Seems weird that they came with black laces. Should've had navy imo. On the lookout for a navy pair in the same style.

The black is tough! The hits on the sole + the heel tab really make them pop

I noticed the black laces too. Kinda bugs me for some reason. If I get these ill probably try to switch them for navy or white laces. Tried them on today and I liked them way more than I thought I would. I noticed they do run on the long side. I'm a true size 10, tried on a 9.5, fit perfectly snug with a little but of space left in the length (just the right amount).

Ordered the OGs in a 9 since they don't do half sizes but after trying on the denims in a 9 they fit about the same as the Flyknit 9.5.

Also messed around with the new ID options. Way to easy to drop a ton of cash on these. Couple of small annoyances with things I wish I could do but either way this is much improved from before.

Got my flyknits and OGs in today. I can not lie, personally I like the flyknits better. That blue and gold really pop and make the OGs look like a lazy CW. I wasn't moved by the OG and think I got caught in nostalgia from having them as a kid. Thinking about sending them back but I got them for $100 from a coupon I had so I may just keep them.

Got my flyknits and OGs in today. I can not lie, personally I like the flyknits better. That blue and gold really pop and make the OGs look like a lazy CW. I wasn't moved by the OG and think I got caught in nostalgia from having them as a kid. Thinking about sending them back but I got them for $100 from a coupon I had so I may just keep them.
You're making me want to return my OG's and get the flyknits now.  Which ones are more comfortable?

You're making me want to return my OG's and get the flyknits now.  Which ones are more comfortable?

In a quick wear, IMO the flyknits. Updated materials and sole made a difference and the OGs were already super comfortable.

Nike cancelled my Olympic og order and wound up sending me two separate discount codes, one for 15% and another for 20% off and I wound up getting them from urban industry for $110 anyways . Gonna use the 20% off on the flyknit olympics. Thanks Nike

^Yeah man for just about everything. I love the feel.

I just ordered a pair of with the new options, anyone else?

Last edited:
The reason that the Flyknits feel more comfortable is because they have a much thicker insole. Swap the insoles and they feel the same to me. I also like that it has the USA logo on it.

Back
Top Bottom