More Air Prestos?

Just received the OG Olympics from wellgosh, thanks for the tip. Nike did them right. 2 days shipped from England to Cali, crazy fast.

Im a sz 9 and 9.5 not even sure which size i should order from NDC since they have half sizes too now smh should have stayed with the tshirt sizing and made everything more simple

OG Prestos are running about a full size big, Flyknit are running about a half size big. I would go with the 9 in both pairs or find a store and try on the sizing in another colorway. Also depends on what kind of socks you wear, foot width, etc. I have a normal width foot and wear a size 10, and I ordered the OGs in a 9, and would get the Flyknit pair in a 9.5 after trying them on the other day.

Nike definitely made a mess with the new sizing but I'm actually happy with it (once I figured out my numbered size). You can definitely get a more accurate/snug fit with the numbered sizes. I always felt like I was between a M and L but 11's feel perfect.

I'd order two pairs/sizes if unsure and just return the pair that doesn't work out.

NDC and the SNKRS app added full sized for the OG Olympics, just grabbed a pair now.

NDC's also got this America themed presto for sale now

Interesting, good find. Wonder what"essential" means

It's just Nike's way of putting out generic/mass produced colors. They do the same with AM1's. Seems like they get the cheapest materials and least amount of effort on colorways. No complaints though. I'm just glad to see the Presto sticking around for good.

Back
Top Bottom