More Air Prestos?

Supposedly this month.  I heard they were just loaded on to Nike's site.  So sooner than later.  Just be ready. 
Nah not loaded onto Nikes site. I saw that on ************* or Sneakernews or something but they're wrong (which happens a lot). They aren't on the NikeLab page and can't be found when you search "Presto" or "Acronym" on NDC

Nah not loaded onto Nikes site. I saw that on ************* or Sneakernews or something but they're wrong (which happens a lot). They aren't on the NikeLab page and can't be found when you search "Presto" or "Acronym" on NDC
It was on Sole Collector.  I think maybe it's in the system, not on the actual site.  Who knows but I did hear it's possibly dropping this month.

I sure hope so! I've been waiting for these. Hopefully they are sub $200 
I'm guessing they're going to be $200.  I just got a 15% discount code from Nike, was going to use them for two pairs of flyknit Air Max 1's but I think I'll use the code and buy all three Acronym's for a nice discount.

I'm guessing they're going to be $200.  I just got a 15% discount code from Nike, was going to use them for two pairs of flyknit Air Max 1's but I think I'll use the code and buy all three Acronym's for a nice discount.
That's a good plan! Might as well save it for the big ticket items

They load official images in the backend before the product pages go live.

Man the olive acronyms look great. I love my ultra boosts but at this point forget the uncaged or caged olive. I'd rather have these!

These acronym look super clean. Just enough detail for me. These and the spiridons remind me of the golden days of fat air bubbles and truly OG designs.

These acronym look super clean. Just enough detail for me. These and the spiridons remind me of the golden days of fat air bubbles and truly OG designs.

I think we have vastly different definitions of the word clean.
To me clean is extra not bells and whistles added to an existing design.

Now I'm hearing, they are going to stagger the release.  Like all three won't drop at the same time.  Olives first and then the other two a bit after.  I hope it's not true.

Now I'm hearing, they are going to stagger the release.  Like all three won't drop at the same time.  Olives first and then the other two a bit after.  I hope it's not true.
Kind of hope it is so I don't have to drop a whole bunch of bread at once. I'm for sure going to try and grab the Volt but would also really like the Olive if possible

I'm sure these will be NikeLab like the Lunar Force 1's. No lower than 160 like the Flyknit Presto.

Maybe like 175ish? The highest I can see them going for is like 220 but I feel that's a reach, wouldn't surprise me though and in that case i'd settle for just Volts

Kind of hope it is so I don't have to drop a whole bunch of bread at once. I'm for sure going to try and grab the Volt but would also really like the Olive if possible

I'm sure these will be NikeLab like the Lunar Force 1's. No lower than 160 like the Flyknit Presto.

Maybe like 175ish? The highest I can see them going for is like 220 but I feel that's a reach, wouldn't surprise me though and in that case i'd settle for just Volts
Most likely $200 like the lunar acronyms.  Those dropped around September last year, so should be very soon.

So olives are this month and I just found out retail is $220. Eeeeek, got hit with the acronym tax.

^Wow. Gotta be younger dudes into those acronym batman prestos? Just curious if it's generational...

Back
Top Bottom