More Air Prestos?

Greetings Niketalk FAM,

I seek to gain some clarity on the sizing of air prestos. I am aware of the normal presto sizing of s,m,l etc. I am also aware that ID's come in whole sizes only. However I see a number of pairs on eBay that do not appear to be ID's selling in whole sizes also. There are a few sellers of the triple black with whole sizes and the sellers say they are authentic. Can this be Nike talk fam? Are there legit prestos in whole sizes that are not ID's?

Yes all of the new releases come in numbered sizing. Nike did away with the TShirt sizes for some reason

Yes all of the new releases come in numbered sizing. Nike did away with the TShirt sizes for some reason

Thanks for the info. That brings me to another question. I wear 10.5 in all my Nike's, Air max and Jordans. I wear 10 in loafers though. I would have gotten size medium in the traditional presto sizes but in the numbered presto I think I'll go with 10 instead of 11. Is that the right move?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. That brings me to another question. I wear 10.5 in all my Nike's, Air max and Jordans. I wear 10 in loafers though. I would have gotten size medium in the traditional presto sizes but in the numbered presto I think I'll go with 10 instead of 11. Is that the right move?

From what I've heard they run big so 10 would be your best bet

I cannot say for sure bc I only own the TShirt sized Prestos

Restock tomorrow

Picked up some Flyknit ID's.. I'm very pleased. In my case im going to have to go up a half-size

Nike messed up my IDs. Don't feel like going through the hassle of returning them and all that.

Anyone interested for way under retail? Size 11

popped my head in here to see some finished product of the Multi's (Just ordered my pair) and boy did i make the right decision. (went with White midsole/gum sole).

Sizing is weird though I'm normally a 12 but 11.5 fits perfectly too but most people say that they went up .5

Last edited:
Between t shirt sized prestos and the more recent ones in whole sizes; is there a consensus as to which type of presto has the higher quality?

Between t shirt sized prestos and the more recent ones in whole sizes; is there a consensus as to which type of presto has the higher quality?
I don't think there's much of a difference although I cannot say for sure bc I do not own the new ones.

You won't catch me in anything except the classic tshirt sizing Prestos

I just got my first pair of non T-Shirt sized pairs. The Ultraflyknits. They are TTS and the quality is good. Only difference is the sole seems a bit more sturdy and the outer swoosh is flat instead of raised. Can't go wrong IMO

I just got my first pair of non T-Shirt sized pairs. The Ultraflyknits. They are TTS and the quality is good. Only difference is the sole seems a bit more sturdy and the outer swoosh is flat instead of raised. Can't go wrong IMO

Oh I have those too but I didn't count that since it has different tooling being the ultra sole

I thought he just meant comparing the actual Prestos not the Flyknit

popped my head in here to see some finished product of the Multi's (Just ordered my pair) and boy did i make the right decision. (went with White midsole/gum sole).

Sizing is weird though I'm normally a 12 but 11.5 fits perfectly too but most people say that they went up .5
Thats me as well, normally a 12, bought an 11.5. and I THOUGHT I was going to go up .5.. but after wearing the for a few days.. i think an 11.5 might even endup too big.. that flyknit stretches alot

Anyone get lucky on that SNKRS restock? Congrats to those who did. Something told me to check snkrs and i happened to luck out

So whats the consensus on how the regular prestos fit vs the Flyknits? On the flyknits, I think we all agree that its 5.5 to a whole size down if you have narrow feet.. Are the regular prestos the same way? Thinkin of ordering a pair of lD's

Back
Top Bottom