More Air Prestos?

do they order from other stores or online stock?

i used to order from other stores stock at my local FNL years ago but recently asked if they can do that and was told no

I was able to crush it on the deals...getting AM1's, Trainer 1's, Dunks on the low around $40 on sale...and they always had the coupon you could print on their website that was something like $10 off $40

Can someone explain the appeal of these Off White drops?!

Just throw a bunch of random concepts onto a shoe???

Ok but if you haven’t noticed minamalism, or rustic or against the grain, “deconstructed” has been in style.....
When Kanye first came out with the turtle doves people were like what is with this cardboard box, I paid 200 least he could do is make a nice box but it was the whole image/style he was going for

I can’t soeak for Virgil abloh obviously but I would imagine it’s an industrial mindset. A lot of high fashion designers push the envelope. Create outside of social norms and I think that’s what he’s been doing. Every little detail of every shoe he’s designed he’s changed something about it.

Got all whites for my girl. Couldn’t resist and got a pair for myself. From FNL.

Ground Shipping came out to $12. Must be because of 2 items? Regardless, the estimated delivery is tomorrow lol, which would end up being next day. I’ll take it :D

848602BE-2177-4AD3-8D56-B35ABCFE78F7.jpeg
Decided to rock these today before rain takes over for the next few months..

I’m a 10.5 .. how do prestos fit? I’m in search of the trooper color in size 11 but can’t find a pair.

^you'll probably want to size down to a 10

I wear size 9.5 usually and wear size 9 in prestos with their new sizing

used to wear size small which was basically 9-10 i believe

Has anyone ordered the utility mid ID? I'm debating on either black synthetic leather or black Pendleton for the toe box. I love how the leather makes it semi waterproof, but also worried of eventual toe creases... Thoughts?

presto ID.png

Back
Top Bottom