More Air Prestos?

Picked up these gems finally. Very comfortable on foot and very true to size.
Screen Shot 2017-11-06 at 2.15.55 PM.png

Off White Prestos look great. Any comments on the sizing? Same as regular Prestos? Curious because of the different materials.
^^^I would say same as recent mesh prestos. TTS for the most part (i have wide feet). Only issue I found with them is the the ankle area/entrance to the shoe is a bit tighter than GR. But once foot was in, the shoes felt great. Also, it has 2 tongues, so the bottom tongue/entry is positioned much lower than GR. Walked around in them for a whole day and didnt want to take them off:smokin

^^^I would say same as recent mesh prestos. TTS for the most part (i have wide feet). Only issue I found with them is the the ankle area/entrance to the shoe is a bit tighter than GR. But once foot was in, the shoes felt great. Also, it has 2 tongues, so the bottom tongue/entry is positioned much lower than GR. Walked around in them for a whole day and didnt want to take them off:smokin

Mesh prestos fit tighter than neoprene?

I'm really digging these SI. Hopefully I can get them for the low. How do women prestos fit other than going up 1.5 in size?

air-presto-ultra-si-womens-shoe-3Y82Yn.jpg

Does anyone who has the unholy cumulus tell me how they run. I normally wear size 11, but my white neoprene prestos are size 10 and they fit perfectly. Should I get a small or medium in the cumulus?

Back
Top Bottom