More Air Prestos?

I'm a size 10 in flyknits should I get an M or an S in prestos?

Flyknit what? Racers, Trainers (padded or unpadded?), what's your TTS?

Last year, I bought the Unholy Cumulus' in a mediums and they were too big. For reference, I'm a TTS 9.5, but wear a 10 in FKRs and my TTS 9.5 in unpadded trainers. Additionally, I tried some size Small (9-10) Prestos at the Outlets and they fit really well.

Flyknit what? Racers, Trainers (padded or unpadded?), what's your TTS?

Last year, I bought the Unholy Cumulus' in a mediums and they were too big. For reference, I'm a TTS 9.5, but wear a 10 in FKRs and my TTS 9.5 in unpadded trainers. Additionally, I tried some size Small (9-10) Prestos at the Outlets and they fit really well.

I wear a 10 in Flyknit Trainers 2017 and a 11 in Ultra Boost 1.0s for reference. Ended up just picking up a pair of the unholys in a M and a S on StockX. Will sell the one that doesnt fit

Just discovered the acronyms are coming back and I am IN. I slept on the first set and regret it so much, but I won't sleep this time around.

So I've had a pair of XL Bamboo Acronym's at FC since November. Currently at $605 and no bites. I just want to get rid of these. Whats the going rate for these right now?

So I've had a pair of XL Bamboo Acronym's at FC since November. Currently at $605 and no bites. I just want to get rid of these. Whats the going rate for these right now?
Just sell them $50-100 over retail bet you get some bites then.

Crazy how easy the first acronym release was if you were awake at the time. I had the olive and bamboo pair in cart about 20 minutes before deciding $400 was too much and went with one pair only.
Funny thing was no one was going for the acronyms on End because some bum *** NMDs were also dropping the same time :rofl:

5B6F094D-AB27-4A27-8E38-9C56860DAEB4.jpeg

Ogs rising

Hey guys. I need to learn to legit check a pair of acronym presto.

Could you guys give me a hint which part to know a pair is legit or fufu?

Most glaring part of fakes is the black fuse on the outer toebox. Fakes aren’t as angled as legit pairs.

Another thing that i noticed on rep pairs are that the stitching on the upper where the two colors meet is crappy; you should only be seeing the main color of the toe box and not the two colors mixed together.

Rabid Panda sample in the middle needs to drop eventually. I prefer it with the screenprint, but both navy based pairs are better than the Olympic variants we ended up getting in place.

Still got my Abdominal Snowmans. Copped em for the low at a FNL outlet back in 01 along with a slew of Kukunis and Oreo IVs.

Back
Top Bottom