More Air Prestos?

Would not recommend magic eraser on fabrics. It cleans by micro abrasion so you would just be tearing any type of fabric. Magic eraser works best for rubber soles.

Wow I didnt know that. Thanks for the heads up. I've used it on alot of different fabrics but all it takes is one time to mess something up and I'd be pissed...I'm looking at you jason markk and crep protect...

I can't speak for Blends but I can say that my local boutique has done similar but it's bc it's all they had. Sometimes a store will get a FSR for one store but they have 3 stores. They can either sell all at one store or break them up. My store breaks them up so it's not unusual for them to only get 6-8 pairs of a super limited shoe. For instance on the March 2017 og red AM1's they had 6 pairs. 7 pairs of blues the next week. That's it. And I'm homies with them and they look out for me so I know it's not bs. On these Acronym Prestos they got 16 p airs of each but it wasn't a FSR of each. They got multiples of some sizes and then weird sizes on some. They had a 14 in one of them. It looked like a Presto boat. So yea stores don't always get FSR's. A lot of times it's a mixed bag of sizes.

True. I have no idea how many pairs they received, but they have 3-4 stores in Socal so I don't think Nike would skimp on stock for them. For reference, Shiekh (one location) had 3 pages of winners for that particular shoe. That's why I say it's "suspicious," I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. But I can seriously write a short story of all the "suspicious" things that I witnessed from them. Either they are the unluckiest store in America, or they were some combination of incompetent and shady. Considering Nike pulled their Tier 0 account, I think we know the answer now.

Yellows just came in! Anyone know how I can rid this? I was thinking just warm water and a toothbrush?

IMG_20180921_110844.jpg
I use the Jason markk cleaner with very little warm water and a microfiber cloth of course if you don’t have any of those things , water and toothbrush SHOULD work

didnt know blends lost their tier 0 account, was wondering why they didnt have any acronym yesterday

That's definitely true! I have read people complain about Undefeated (here, on twitter/insta), and it angers me. They give out 200+ pairs of every drop!! In my experience they are THE best in Cali (not perfect, but great). And people still complain? Xhibition in Cleveland of all places, seems great. And Offspring in the UK is awesome. SNS lately seems to be letting a lot of NTers eat.

HOWEVER, there's also some botiques that are legitimately terrible. For instance, Blends held an in-store raffle for the Satin 1s ... they raffled off less than a full size run (none of the big sizes). What an effing joke. They did so many suspicious things, I wasn't surprised they lost their Tier 0 account. Although it made me sad, since even the shady botiques give out some pairs, so you have some chance greater than 0. I actually won a couple things from them.

No one on here used to win from END. Then they got caught back-dooring, it went viral on social media, now all of a sudden a lot more people here are winning.

As far as Concepts is concerned, I've constantly heard terrible things about them, so I think the critiques of them are fair.

I'm sure most are legit and that's why they still have their accounts with Nike, but we all know a percentage of their stock goes out to F&F and some employees.

I'm sure most are legit and that's why they still have their accounts with Nike, but we all know a percentage of their stock goes out to F&F and some employees.
Yea but I think we should all expect and honestly be ok with it. If the store wants to hold a pair for a guy that spends $1k a month in their store, who am I to argue with what? I'd do the same damn thing.

Yea but I think we should all expect and honestly be ok with it. If the store wants to hold a pair for a guy that spends $1k a month in their store, who am I to argue with what? I'd do the same damn thing.
I'm ok with it too and I don't blame them. If I miss on something, it's not meant to be.

I'm ok with it too and I don't blame them. If I miss on something, it's not meant to be.
Same. There's a couple shoes a year that are must haves and I'll bite the bullet and pay whatever for them but for the most, if I miss, on to the next. There's something else dropping next week.

Same. There's a couple shoes a year that are must haves and I'll bite the bullet and pay whatever for them but for the most, if I miss, on to the next. There's something else dropping next week.

It’s expected and ok for employees to get 10-15% of the stock.

It’s not ok to take 30-85%, to lie to customers about when/how to participate in raffles, to have impossible pick-up times, to keep all the pairs that weren’t given out, to rig raffles, etc etc.

If 8s regularly fit you loose, there’s a chance the 7s will fit okay.

Word? My Flyknit Racers and Flyknit Trainers are Size 8 and fit perfect - not too snug not too tight. Do Acronym Prestos run big? :nerd: Would be perfect if I don't even have to seek a size swap.

Dude If we copped every release we wanted everyone in this forum would have a 1000 plus sneakers. I just dont see the practicality in that. I like to wear my shoes and even at 80 pairs right now I find it ridiculously hard to wear every pair so I usually sell them when I'm bored of them. I just sold my yeezy 500 blush because I like the shoe looks wise but I hated how they looked on my feet I sold the Jeter 11 lows because I kept getting blisters on my pinky toe. I'm hoping at one point to get my collection to 60-70 pairs of sneakers I absolutely cant live without.

Dude If we copped every release we wanted everyone in this forum would have a 1000 plus sneakers. I just dont see the practicality in that. I like to wear my shoes and even at 80 pairs right now I find it ridiculously hard to wear every pair so I usually sell them when I'm bored of them. I just sold my yeezy 500 blush because I like the shoe looks wise but I hated how they looked on my feet I sold the Jeter 11 lows because I kept getting blisters on my pinky toe. I'm hoping at one point to get my collection to 60-70 pairs of sneakers I absolutely cant live without.

True. I was bad this past week or so, bought 10 pairs that I can remember. 2 were gifts, and I’ll probably move 2-3 pairs.

But tomorrow I’m hoping to grab at least 1 purple and 1 green AJ1.

And then Off Whites are right around the corner.

Word? My Flyknit Racers and Flyknit Trainers are Size 8 and fit perfect - not too snug not too tight. Do Acronym Prestos run big? :nerd: Would be perfect if I don't even have to seek a size swap.

They do run about a full size long, so they’ll either fit a bit snug or perfect. I’m hoping they fit you well!

They do run about a full size long, so they’ll either fit a bit snug or perfect. I’m hoping they fit you well!

Wow a full size long? Ok, hopefully they'll fit. Liking these Yellows the most out of the 3 - loud, but not too loud like the Pinks; and not as plain as the Greys.

Wow a full size long? Ok, hopefully they'll fit. Liking these Yellows the most out of the 3 - loud, but not too loud like the Pinks; and not as plain as the Greys.

Regarding the colors - exactly, that's why they're (maybe) my favorite now! They have enough pop where they're interesting, but not too crazy so you can wear them easily/often.

The size 7 was almost exactly as long as my size 8 Jordan 1 and size 8 Air Max 1 that I compared them to. However, the toebox is a little slimmer/pointy, so they probably fit closer to a 7.5 (which I can get away with in some models).

Yeah but this month was the exception man there was so so much heat dropping this month. The best jordan 1 colors in a while were dropping... the return of the acronym presto... they keep saying there will be another restock of the OW serena 97s... the off white blazers are dropping... Kith dropped the closing ceremony Lebrons....The undercover reacts were dropping... Multiple colors on each day too. Adidas had the 700s restock and the 350s restock. Just really a great great month for sneaker heads. I'm hoping next month and November dont have too much heat dropping.

Back
Top Bottom