More Air Prestos?

Yeah but this month was the exception man there was so so much heat dropping this month. The best jordan 1 colors in a while were dropping... the return of the acronym presto... they keep saying there will be another restock of the OW serena 97s... the off white blazers are dropping... Kith dropped the closing ceremony Lebrons....The undercover reacts were dropping... Multiple colors on each day too. Adidas had the 700s restock and the 350s restock. Just really a great great month for sneaker heads. I'm hoping next month and November dont have too much heat dropping.

Jordan 1s, Blazers, Undercover Collabs..... Taking Ls might be a blessing in disguise for my wallet since I just paid for these Prestos :lol: Although out of those 3 drops I would like to hit on the Undercover collabs just beacuse they look so different.

These look so good on feet man I was on the fence about this color but man once I tried them on I knew I made the right decision in copping all 3.
Yeah I wish I could've gotten all 3..Black and Yellows will do for now. I still want Olives & Volt from the OG drop. Wish those had the numbers like these did

Jordan 1s, Blazers, Undercover Collabs..... Taking Ls might be a blessing in disguise for my wallet since I just paid for these Prestos :lol: Although out of those 3 drops I would like to hit on the Undercover collabs just beacuse they look so different.

I'm hoping to get 2 pairs on the 29th the green mist to keep and anything else to trade for the volt pair with blue bottom. I've wanted that pair since the pictures first dropped I didnt go for any reacts because I wanted that pair. I thought they would be alot easier to cop though since the previous undercover collabs sat. If not resell it is on the volt blue pair and maybe the green mist.

I'd take a vacation over sneakers any day. Your sneakers wont be here in 30-40 years guaranteed but those memories of that vacation will last a lifetime.
Hmmm I don’t know... some time I forget I’ve been to places, like my wife reminded me that we went to Singapore 5-6 years ago after we saw crazy rich Asian last weekend :lol:

Came out of BAIT with these. Yellows tho >>>

94E2B4A6-672A-4445-B07C-73C32D0B3E0A.jpeg
They look good here

I'd take a vacation over sneakers any day. Your sneakers wont be here in 30-40 years guaranteed but those memories of that vacation will last a lifetime.

Meh. Subjective, I suppose. I don’t buy into the narrative of making memories by traveling. I just returned from a trip to Italy, Greece and Malta. It was dope but I like my sneakers more than seeing the world.

Anyone rocking w pants? Everything I seen been with shorts or cropped pants/cuffed/tied.

You wanted these? I could have oop'd. :wow:
Breh I told you remember lol. But i think it was early and wasn’t sure if spot wasn’t getting them. I’ll prob send out bat signal for Nextel few yzy if possible

Breh I told you remember lol. But i think it was early and wasn’t sure if spot wasn’t getting them. I’ll prob send out bat signal for Nextel few yzy if possible
I remember we talked now. I completely forgot about it. They weren't supposed to get them but they ended up getting them. I knew someone wanted them but couldn't remember who. My fault homie. I ended up passing. Last shoe I copped was Parras. Wife asked me if something was wrong. :smh:

we couldn't get tees either, fans camped for merch lol and it was OOS
Jesus Christ lol. Lol tell wifey I’m a black pink Stan. I’m trying to find a connect fornthe korea exclusive Guess x Pepsi merch lmao

I remember we talked now. I completely forgot about it. They weren't supposed to get them but they ended up getting them. I knew someone wanted them but couldn't remember who. My fault homie. I ended up passing. Last shoe I copped was Parras. Wife asked me if something was wrong. :smh:
Lmao all good brudda. I’ll shoot u a text tonight. I got some merch to send you

Back
Top Bottom