More Air Prestos?

:smh:

image_from_ios-3.jpg

Damn another mark on yellows. That white is tough. Nervous to see mine tomorrow...

Hit it with some shout, then a tide pen, then a little soap & water w/ a toothbrush and it seems to be gone. Letting em dry now.

Just super annoying to have to do that w/ a pair first thing, was hoping to wear them tonight.

When I get them dirty from actually wearing them I won't mind as much.

Looks good, were these the size L for $440? If so, I bought his volts for like $360 lol
Thanks! I'm not getting many replies, guessing because it's an older shoe. No they're an XXS. I got them for $380 shipped lightly worn no box.

Got my pinks in today, made sure they fit, then copped the black pair off stockx.
stockx pair was actually 20 bucks cheaper than the pinks at EU retail + shipping :lol:

i guess there's a lot more of these out there than the first set, but the resale pricing post-release looks pretty similar. if you want a pair don't sleep

Yeah i think i might just pull trigger on yellows to complete the set soon

i don't pay resell but the price it's damn near what i paid from acronym

Got my pinks in today, made sure they fit, then copped the black pair off stockx.
stockx pair was actually 20 bucks cheaper than the pinks at EU retail + shipping :lol:

i guess there's a lot more of these out there than the first set, but the resale pricing post-release looks pretty similar. if you want a pair don't sleep

Did you size down?

I'm on the fence whether to get the black/grey in addition to the pink. Not sure how much wear these prestos will get. Partly why i skipped the 2016s

Did you size down?

I'm on the fence whether to get the black/grey in addition to the pink. Not sure how much wear these prestos will get. Partly why i skipped the 2016s
I wear 8.5, sometimes 9 (for extra width) in most Nikes and I got 8s in these. XS fit well in the 2016s and S was definitely too long. Had a size 8 presto mid utility and it was too small/narrow so I had to return which is why I was unsure about sizing these. But the 8s in these acronyms fit the same as XS from the first pack.

Definitely selling my Yellows for the Grey's after all these pics. I'll be taking a loss since I can't return. Oh well, better to do it now since prices are low.

Hit the DM if interested. 12 yellow retail

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom