More Air Prestos?

Damn yall got me bugging about my volts and i havent seen them yet.

Crep like $15 a bottle. wild overpriced

On another note, my size 9’s arrived from YME. I’m a true 8.5 in Nike, and have a good inch of space in front of my toes (looks like more only because my angling my toe up so it can be seen). However the width and the ankle area are snug. These seem to run long and narrow. Not really sure if I should size down or not.

I'd probably suggest sizing down, but just depends. for my bamboo's, they were initially really tight, but ended up stretching and loosening a bit after a bunch of wears.

Came in from Nike. Borderline almost couldn't zip it all the way up lol. I don't have cankles, was wearing thick low cut socks. I'm giessing it'll stretch out?
Awaiting social status to ship yellow
20180924_155548.jpg

dang, slept on the blacks. now knowing they look way better without the print. still sad that the yellow didnt have a black toe box

Black pair looks best with pattern removed imo: (still have yet to see the yellow pair with pattern removed though)

Got in the yellows today.

These fit huge, I’m usually a pretty true 13 but definitely needed to go with a 12 in these. Bummed cause I don’t foresee anyone trading up a size but I really like these a lot in hand and would have kept otherwise.

StockX resale prices got me speechless... If you want them, don't even hesitate at this point.

yeah got an email and everything... they shipped pretty quick within 24 hrs!

Damn, hope my order went though successfully then :frown:
Website says the Prestos don't ship until Mid-Week 39 which is this week, but you've already received yours. So wtf :rolleyes

Damn, hope my order went though successfully then :frown:
Website says the Prestos don't ship until Mid-Week 39 which is this week, but you've already received yours. So wtf :rolleyes

From Naked? My brother’s pair gets is being delivered tomorrow (SoCal).

Back
Top Bottom