More Air Prestos?

order confirmation from SNS is crucial to a successful order. Paypal email won't cut it. Good ole SNS days, before they turned all everything "issa raffle"

I'll happily let you guys take all the pinks. I've just wanted one pair of Yellows in a size 11 since these shoes were first unveiled, but it seems these "bricks" are hard to pick up :lol:

Keep trying fellas, my cart reloaded and I was finally able to checkout via Paypal. I was then re-directed to order complete prompt. But I follow vinotwofour vinotwofour wisdom, it ain't real until that confirmation email at the very LEAST.

I got a confirmation email and bank charge from SNS for yellow and pinks. I did 2 separate orders on both of my phones and it took 40 minutes but I think I got through.

Holy Crap got the Pink! Keep trying yall.......I been at it for 40 mins pounding away refreshing on this crashed site, I finally was able to get through checkout and hit the order submit button and while my order was in the middle of processing with the loading circle it froze and crashed again! I checked my email and got order confirmation it went through!

if you got a order confirmation email from SNS, it's like 95% good. Small chance of it being oversold. But no confirmation email is basically a ghost order, means you submitted a payment but an order was not complete thru SNS so it'll just refund back to you.

Someone help me checkout this pink 6 in my cart .... site has been cooked since 11am for me smh

I've decided to err on the side of laziness and keep them as is.

One Block Down delivered:

20180927_161849.jpg

if you got a order confirmation email from SNS, it's like 95% good. Small chance of it being oversold. But no confirmation email is basically a ghost order, means you submitted a payment but an order was not complete thru SNS so it'll just refund back to you.

Part of me doesn't want to get too hyped up cause of this. I hope my order is fulfilled......anyone know how often does SNS oversell?

No email so I'll take my L :smh:

Back
Top Bottom