More Air Prestos?

Those that have the time, I would I keep trying. They reserve it in people's cart for a couple minutes and if they can't check out in time cause the site keeps crashing it releases it to the public. I'm sure sizes will randomly pop up left and right for a bit, on top of that the site will start opening up more once people start giving up. Went at it for 45 mins and got lucky (crosses finger for shipped email lol).

Painted the yellows. Removing the pattern was hard even with acetone. I gave up and just painted over completely

46BBB22B-9CD1-40C2-A0E2-0E6179EE78D7.jpeg
8FE76097-9B3E-4D1C-AD2A-368C9E8D9DC5.jpeg

Those that have the time, I would I keep trying. They reserve it in people's cart for a couple minutes and if they can't check out in time cause the site keeps crashing it releases it to the public. I'm sure sizes will randomly pop up left and right for a bit, on top of that the site will start opening up more once people start giving up. Went at it for 45 mins and got lucky (crosses finger for shipped email lol).

yeah when it does load it just says it is in cart just not reserved

• after trying for 30 mins on sns i gave up.
found a 15% off ebay coupon (picksoon) and somehow found a pair on ebay for $216 shipped after the coupon.
this was for the volt pair

• after trying for 30 mins on sns i gave up.
found a 15% off ebay coupon (picksoon) and somehow found a pair on ebay for $216 shipped after the coupon.
this was for the volt pair

going to use that 15 percent on a used 1080 so I can upgrade my GTX 1070 :smokin

Copped Pinks for 278 shipped with ebay coupon. Can anyone recommend pants to go with these (other than Nike tech, I have enough of that) :lol:

damn. yellows look great with the black heel cage. attempted to grab a 9 pink on sns for my brother, and accidentally double carted pinks... when I was finally able to remove one, site started crashing and I had to leave for work... >D

on the bright side, removed the patterns on my pinks and pretty happy with the outcome. grabbed some acetone and cotton balls from target and just started wiping away.

AE4C96FA-5FBD-4C8B-A673-D3FF3DDFD7AD.jpeg

A5AE663F-DBB7-40D4-9AEA-0AEECBB0F8B6.jpeg

SNS site crashing was a gift and a curse, it prevented an instant sell out and gave Ws to people who kept trying for almost 2 hours lol.

I checked out the pinks and it said the item isnt secured in my cart... Used paypal, lets see if they honor it :lol:

Those look great. It was really that hard to remove to pattern? Got me worried about doing it to my greys

I was using my girlfriends nail polish remover but I think thats the watered down stuff. I need pure acetone which I'll probably pickup once I get the grey's in hand. Definitely removing the print on the greys, they need the stealth look.

SNS replied to someone on twitter saying the launch has been delayed until tomorrow. 10/10 all orders about to be cancelled :rofl:

Well they did say orders did go thru and that the rest of the stock will be released 2maro. They pulled the shoe from the site (kinda like what ACRNM did) but I still had in cart was able to check out and got confirmation but I guess only time will tell if it holds up. If not I'll see yall again in the morning!

EDIT: Someone asked if they have confirmation emails and they replied that they're good. So fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom