More Air Prestos?

B7C9ED82-0928-4EB1-9CD3-BF4A775C230A.jpeg
1st order (via cc) holding steady and in order history now, second one (via pp, created while 1st was crashing as a fail safe) didn’t make it.

I did the same thing, but still haven't received the cancellation on my second pp order yet. both orders still show up under my account > order history

because I don't really have to go back and forth with you if your best argument was that you have POSTS older than me. Posts. Congratulations, thats the best thing going for you lol.

I was sharing SNS experience because I've bought from them many times before. Back when they used to release stuff online. And other members have also confirmed what I said. I never said anything about delayed emails and it seems like its your first time buying from them.

because I don't really have to go back and forth with you if your best argument was that you have POSTS older than me. Posts. Congratulations, thats the best thing going for you lol.

I was sharing SNS experience because I've bought from them many times before. Back when they used to release stuff online. And other members have also confirmed what I said. I never said anything about delayed emails and it seems like its your first time buying from them.

vino24, eh?

Kobe, tell me how my a$$cronyms taste.

it's spicy Thursday! Finally catching up on a couple threads... on a side note, I received the e-mail but I was busy. Glad I get another shot at it.

Seems like there are a lot of flaws and defects with these pairs even with them coming with QC stickers. Maybe the person checking them didn’t even look at them and just stuck the sticker on the box.

Luckily mine weren’t flawed.

Seems like there are a lot of flaws and defects with these pairs even with them coming with QC stickers. Maybe the person checking them didn’t even look at them and just stuck the sticker on the box.

Luckily mine weren’t flawed.

it seems like most of the flaws are on the yellow pair. I've seen like at least 4 different white pairs come pre-stained.

$289 shipped for a pink 9 on ebay after coupon, secured! Done worrying about SNS's BS, just wanna move on from the L and pay the resell. Happy with the deal I got

Back
Top Bottom