More Air Prestos?

Painted the yellows. Removing the pattern was hard even with acetone. I gave up and just painted over completely

46BBB22B-9CD1-40C2-A0E2-0E6179EE78D7.jpeg
8FE76097-9B3E-4D1C-AD2A-368C9E8D9DC5.jpeg
OH MY! :pimp:

now post an ON FEET pic.

damn. yellows look great with the black heel cage. attempted to grab a 9 pink on sns for my brother, and accidentally double carted pinks... when I was finally able to remove one, site started crashing and I had to leave for work... >D

on the bright side, removed the patterns on my pinks and pretty happy with the outcome. grabbed some acetone and cotton balls from target and just started wiping away.

AE4C96FA-5FBD-4C8B-A673-D3FF3DDFD7AD.jpeg

A5AE663F-DBB7-40D4-9AEA-0AEECBB0F8B6.jpeg

Really good job with these - I think I would do the same (maybe after wearing as they are for a bit) - by the same I mean leaving the heel cup patterened. I'm not keen on the white look as previously posted - either paint it black or as in your case keep it as it is. To me it gives a really nice nod to the intended styling.

I love how a week before release I was stressing about just getting one pair and was ready to pay up to 450 for a pair of pinks...

Fast forward to now and I have 2 in hand with a potential third via SNS.

Idk who my snkr guardian angle is but they came thru for me this past week with all the releases.

I guess this means Ls for the rest of the year :lol:

Sup w da Weeb getting all aggy tombout i got posts older than u lmao

date shows sept 10, he's probably moved majority of them by now for better than what they're going for now

During the SNKRs drop, I was at the docs office and he came in to the room right at 9am and missed out. Fast forward today, getting my back checked again but doc was running behind so I cooked a pair on SNS. manual/credit card/LTE:nthat:

Good thing there were a lot to go around and not succumb to buying from these guys

It says he (they?) is LA based. I wonder where he gets his stock from. Any how he sells, because there isn't too much activity on this IG page. Just curious.

I never make the assumption that people who secure that many pairs (especially before release date) actually pay retail.

Which is why I can never take those pictures seriously :lol:

These SNS drops really random access? Entered the original raffle, lost, and didn’t receive an email bout the re-drop. Might need black pair. Couldn’t cart earlier or sign in, then the site died on me.

IMG_3515.JPG

Second pair in set finally came in today:
Cool Grey. Went half down to 10 from true to size 10.5. Exact width and half thumb extra length. No problem with zippers when tied down.
Under rated colorway. Most wearable to me. Waiting for the Volt pair.
Hope SNS rerun is better.
Carted and site just died.

UPl0zr.gif

(Caught up past few pages and thought landed in the Yeezy Thread. Lost some brain cells wondering how people move to the stupidest tangents.)

tumblr_msc9csz4wJ1sh28k6o1_500.gif

IMG_3511.JPG

Received the pink ones today.
Won the SNS Raffle.
But for my Sister's size.
Honestly can't pull off this colorway.
Look forward to the other two in my size soon.

Back
Top Bottom