More Air Prestos?

Good stuff right here :nthat:

After only wanting pinks i ended up with all 3:smh::lol:
same here. When I got the pinks in hand. Wanted the other two. I might be tripping but I think these are the second best nike sneaker silhouette behind the air Yeezy 2 lol

same here. When I got the pinks in hand. Wanted the other two. I might be tripping but I think these are the second best nike sneaker silhouette behind the air Yeezy 2 lol
I agree that these are incredible and I'm shocked that they are so slept on (although I realize they're not for everybody). I overpaid a little for an early Pink pair because I just had to make sure I copped these. Can't decide if White/Yellow or Pink is my favorite. Greys are nice too but too similar to another pair pf Presto Mids that I have.

So the pinks really snap like that in person? I was convinced that the yellow/blacks looked better in videos than the racer pinks but it seems the consensus is racer pinks>. Only thing is I feel like you can't wear the pinks often since they pop so much.

BSTN shipped today the two pairs (yellow and grey ones ) I was able to get yesterday . Very happy :smile:

Loving all these pictures of the prints stripped but they're always posted on IG or reddit with no context other than some cliche caption and zero detail into the process of removing the print.

So far all we have is "use acetone lol" I've thought about doing mine I'm not doing ANYTHING until the first YouTube tutorial thats 18 minutes too long that you have to skip around to find to relevant information details it step by step

Loving all these pictures of the prints stripped but they're always posted on IG or reddit with no context other than some cliche caption and zero detail into the process of removing the print.

So far all we have is "use acetone lol" I've thought about doing mine I'm not doing ANYTHING until the first YouTube tutorial thats 18 minutes too long that you have to skip around to find to relevant information details it step by step
Just use gloves, tape up anything you're not working on, use cotton balls and don't oversoak them with acetone, and rub off. Just gotta be patient because it'll take a lot of cotton balls for the toe cap.

Anyone know where I can purchase volt presto mid laces? Gonna give it a try on the greys. Maybe even orange?

08BF04DF-07C3-4FFA-B65E-493861152924.jpeg
Works of art

So the pinks really snap like that in person? I was convinced that the yellow/blacks looked better in videos than the racer pinks but it seems the consensus is racer pinks>. Only thing is I feel like you can't wear the pinks often since they pop so much.

I was most excited about the Pinks from the initial pics.

Having all 3, so far: I tried on the pinks, admired them, and then put them back in the box. I haven't even opened the greys to look at them yet. And I've actually worn the Volts 3 different days now. I absolutely love them!

Like what you want to like not the 'consensus'

They are amazing in person. But they are also more polarizing. Not sure how non-sneakerheads will react to these TBH.

Back
Top Bottom