More Air Prestos?

^glad to be done too...I was starting to feel like I was willing to kill, maim, or steal but not pay retail plus shipping :lol:

though I like the dynamic yellow color the best I went w/ the black/grey cause I can't handle one of my kids stepping on my shoes with that white fabric toe box...and they always seem to do that whether on purpose or accident

Only 6-8 for Pinks. Meanwhile, FSR on Yellows/Greys always....Been the story for me every time any site restocks. :smh:

PO

So I hate to ask, but does anyone have a spare Pink in size 8 they could send my way or trade for the Grey or Yellows in a size 8?

I copped the Pinks from UNDFTD on release day, but my order was cancelled because of fraud alert. I guess I checked out too quick with Apple Pay?? I’ve never used Apple Pay when buying shoes, so that’ll be the first and last time I do that. I emailed them about it right away, but of course they never responded to me.

If anyone wants to throw the old dog a bone and be up for a trade or OOP hit me up. Could really use some help here. I was hoping I’d hit on SNS today after carting yesterday, but I could never make it through checkout. :frown:

So I hate to ask, but does anyone have a spare Pink in size 8 they could send my way or trade for the Grey or Yellows in a size 8?

I copped the Pinks from UNDFTD on release day, but my order was cancelled because of fraud alert. I guess I checked out too quick with Apple Pay?? I’ve never used Apple Pay when buying shoes, so that’ll be the first and last time I do that. I emailed them about it right away, but of course they never responded to me.

If anyone wants to throw the old dog a bone and be up for a trade or OOP hit me up. Could really use some help here. I was hoping I’d hit on SNS today after carting yesterday, but I could never make it through checkout. :frown:

I was lucky enough to get an 8 and a 9 -- not sure about the sizing so got both. Might have an extra 8, dm me.

I’m looking for an 8 in racer pink too if anyone got an extra pair they’re willing to let go. Had no access to SNS today or yesterday :smh:

Just trying to complete the set man so I could be done with this.

Back
Top Bottom