More Air Prestos?

E576D55F-DCF1-4162-BFC5-FAF906FC93AA.jpeg

IMG_3534.JPG

Final pair came in to complete the set:
Acronym x Nike Air Presto Mid dynamic yellow. While Cool Grey most wearable, Dynamic Yellow is personal favorite. Won the Racer Pink at SNS raffle for my Sister's size.
Went half down to 10 from true to size 10.5. Exact width and half thumb extra length. No problem with zippers when tied down.

IMG_3535.JPG

Received the pink ones today.
Won the SNS Raffle.
But for my Sister's size.
Honestly can't pull off this colorway.
Look forward to the other two in my size soon.

Second pair in set finally came in today:
Cool Grey. Went half down to 10 from true to size 10.5. Exact width and half thumb extra length. No problem with zippers when tied down.
Under rated colorway. Most wearable to me. Waiting for the Volt pair.

^or you could go with Uniqlo dry sweatpants

Some pairs are on sale for $19.90 and there’s free shipping currently
Are they all cut the same? I like how the tech fleece has a slim taper to it. I see u I'll had a bunch of different sweats, ate they all slim?

cropped pants is the way to go w these.

i'd love to do the tech wear super tapered pants thing but i cant commit to going full erolson
Agree w the cropped. More casual offers nice clean trash bc these are very technical w the zippers etc

Are they all cut the same? I like how the tech fleece has a slim taper to it. I see u I'll had a bunch of different sweats, ate they all slim?
Not sure what the difference is between the different ones on the website...probably very minor

I’ve had pairs from multiple seasons and the difference in fit is very minor

Here’s a pic of me wearing a pair, ironically with a pair of tech fleece huaraches

4F8268F7-0E3A-436E-B91C-3F237188668E.jpeg

Last edited:
Are most of ya'll going TTS with these (those who wear the full sizes)?

I haven't bought a pair yet but I tried on my friend's pair. I'm a TTS 9 in pretty much everything but I tried on his 9 and I have a bit of space. They fit kinda big. Debating if I should go with an 8.

I haven't bought a pair yet but I tried on my friend's pair. I'm a TTS 9 in pretty much everything but I tried on his 9 and I have a bit of space. They fit kinda big. Debating if I should go with an 8.

The 8 will fit but the ankle zip will be tight

Is there a tutorial on how to customize theses shoes?

-buy paint and brush
-apply paint
-wear shoes

you could use acetone to to remover the old pattern. then tape off the part of the shoe you don’t want paint to get on and get to work. it should be a pretty simple job

Not sure what the difference is between the different ones on the website...probably very minor

I’ve had pairs from multiple seasons and the difference in fit is very minor

Here’s a pic of me wearing a pair, ironically with a pair of tech fleece huaraches

4F8268F7-0E3A-436E-B91C-3F237188668E.jpeg
Fade on point

Was finally able to try on my pink acrymom and they fit great to me. my TTS is a full size, so those that land on half sizes I understand ya'll going down but I dont know how anyone can go a full size down on these. For example, if you're a size 10 I think a size 10 fits, if you're a 10.5 then of course you got no choice so a 10 will do. But I dont know how people are going from a size a 10 to a 9. These things fit close to TTS (slight extra room not a big significance) to me, definitely can't imagine going a full size down. Just IMO lol.

These are definitely true to size, even for someone that has wide feet like me. For reference, I wear size 10 in most Nike basketball/casual shoes , but I always have to size up to 10.5 for Nike running shoes (including Air Maxes) due to how narrow the toe boxes are. For these Prestos, I took a risk and got a size 10, and they worked out perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom