More Air Prestos?

If you guys are having trouble with the zips sliding down just make sure that the zippers are flipped down. that's a locking mechanism that prevents the slide down. assuming u dont have cankles

Any place I can get a Sz 12 grey for retail in the Acronym joints?

I preordered BC3 from kixsquare, they shipped it before the estimated date and got to me in a week. Had a free shipping code too, ended up below retail. No complaints here but I only bought from them once.

Watching the pink/blue CW and it's steady at $270 on stockx... I may just pull the trigger to complete the set.

Size 12 pinks just ran me 269, not even tripping though. If a restock comes through I'll just double up.

Yall tempting me to complete the set. Just need Cool Greys and it's done but I don't like those as much as the Racer Pinks or Dynamic Yellows.

Yall tempting me to complete the set. Just need Cool Greys and it's done but I don't like those as much as the Racer Pinks or Dynamic Yellows.
Same with my greys but I did surgery on mine

All is well now

Last edited:

I have Greys in a 6 and an 8, but need a 7 to complete the set. Grey is my least favorite, so I’m not in a hurry or excited to do so.

The Volts, on the other hand ... I’ve worn them 5-6 times already. I love them!!

Back
Top Bottom