More Air Prestos?

These are fire but hopefully they’ll come down from that $330 retail
Comme Des Garcons X Nike Presto

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F01%2Fcomme-des-garcons-homme-plus-nike-presto-08.jpg

e6lp51b917921.jpg

A66128D3-4D24-43F0-9D9A-075F60BEBACB.png
Caught the Dynamic Yellows for $134 plus shipping on UBIQ. I’ve been wanting that colorway so bad but at a good price.

anyone have suggestions on sites to check for sales prestos?

my wife wants the light silver/summit white...on sale currently at NDC but I'm checking other sites

Comme Des Garcons X Nike Presto

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F01%2Fcomme-des-garcons-homme-plus-nike-presto-08.jpg

e6lp51b917921.jpg

So folks like the Foot Tent now? They couldn't give them away back in 2002. Even Tinker said it was one his worse creations. Personally I always loved them and wanted a pair of the original white/red colorway. I could see these being ridiculously overpriced off of the name.

A66128D3-4D24-43F0-9D9A-075F60BEBACB.png
Caught the Dynamic Yellows for $134 plus shipping on UBIQ. I’ve been wanting that colorway so bad but at a good price.

Damn that's a steal. Love my Dynamic Yellows. Just upset I paid that overseas shipping for them from Naked. Came out to be like $235 or something like that :rolleyes

my wife wants the mushroom/deadly pink Presto's

I noticed some eBay auctions stating no box lid

anyone know if these are floating around outlets??

Nike-Air-Presto-Mushroom-Deadly-Pink-W.png

anyone that has stripped the Acronym Prestos with acetone

did you apply anything to the toe cap?

I am doing the black/cool grey pair and it's a bit dull, no shine at all...not that I necessarily want it to shown but looks a little off

I saw a video where someone applied krylon matte finish to it (as well as the other areas they stripped but the cage looks fine on my pair)

anyone that has stripped the Acronym Prestos with acetone

did you apply anything to the toe cap?

I am doing the black/cool grey pair and it's a bit dull, no shine at all...not that I necessarily want it to shown but looks a little off

I saw a video where someone applied krylon matte finish to it (as well as the other areas they stripped but the cage looks fine on my pair)

I did not apply anything - here’s the best pic I have from a couple pages ago on foot. I don’t think the matted look is bad at all.
B4F10C34-18D3-4B1D-8C34-F13B9701FF9B.jpeg

Used the krylon matte finish spray on the toe caps of my black/grey Acronym Prestos and it came out really well

Before I did this I was thinking maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to strip these since the toe caps didn’t look that great but now I’m definitely glad I did it

Shout out to the reshoeven8er guy for posting his customization video on YouTube

FF53A458-A563-4A9A-8B2B-9122D115AD84.jpeg
D466678B-D8EC-44F9-9B70-86864A4D375E.jpeg

Woweeee those speckled joints look fire!!!!! FYI the tech pants came in from Taobao...exactly the same from aesthetic homage. All three pairs for 80$. All in all it took about a week to get the order.

Woweeee those speckled joints look fire!!!!! FYI the tech pants came in from Taobao...exactly the same from aesthetic homage. All three pairs for 80$. All in all it took about a week to get the order.
Mind posting some fit pics? Interested in seeing other styles from them

Link would also be appreciated if you dont mind

Back
Top Bottom