More Air Prestos?

Woweeee those speckled joints look fire!!!!! FYI the tech pants came in from Taobao...exactly the same from aesthetic homage. All three pairs for 80$. All in all it took about a week to get the order.
link?

LRM_EXPORT_12556736294370_20190205_145151859.jpeg

Pants are really clean

i keep going back in here seeing the HK joints. my mind is blown each time

Hahaha my sister literally texted me the other day that she’s been keeping them at the side of the bed to stare at them before she knocks each night loll. I’m honestly happier than any shoe I could’ve ever gotten myself just because of how long she’s wanted them for.

Hahaha my sister literally texted me the other day that she’s been keeping them at the side of the bed to stare at them before she knocks each night loll. I’m honestly happier than any shoe I could’ve ever gotten myself just because of how long she’s wanted them for.

You still haven't answered how you got them :emoji_eyes:

I'm being skeptical here but I feel like the Acronym's do not have air in the heel. I recently unds'ed the dynamic yellow pair and they feel very different from my other Prestos. I've owned 7-8 pairs of Prestos in my lifetime and these are hard and you can feel the "in between area" on the heel. Either the air unit is super thin or non existent. Did Nike pull a fast one? Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom