More Air Prestos?

B03A08F6-0AD7-4184-A1F8-00AA74DC3F69.png

I am really excited for these, would’ve payed resale if I had to. Struck out on both my accounts, luckily my girl hit for my size on her account.

Sizes stilling adding to cart here... and gone lol

Last edited:
Sizes stilling adding to cart here... and gone lol

wont cart

There are pairs on eBay that are about $20-$30 more than we would have paid on SNKRS depending on your tax. I went ahead and got a pair for $170 shipped.

Weird, that’s where I had gotten the size chart from, did they update it?

They didn’t have that women’s sizing and no XS listed.
A couple days ago before the release I saw what you saw. This morning I checked before it dropped and it showed the updated one. I was contemplating if I should get an S like usual but didn’t want to risk it. I’m a true 9.5.

A couple days ago before the release I saw what you saw. This morning I checked before it dropped and it showed the updated one. I was contemplating if I should get an S like usual but didn’t want to risk it. I’m a true 9.5.

That’s weird. I wonder why they pretty much changed the size chart all of a sudden. Especially two whole sizes.

Can't believe this shoe sold out. Hoping it's a fake sell out and will reload throughout the day - I'm never right about that stuff so probably not.

L. Refreshed right at 6:59am, was hitting purchase and thumb print all that stuff at 7:00:05.
Pending ---> L.

Are those ebay sellers legit?

*lol ok, so that's where all the pairs went - to people that were going to post there "got 'em' screen shots ebay.

AH 18 :angry:

Last edited:
Can't believe this shoe sold out. Hoping it's a fake sell out and will reload throughout the day - I'm never right about that stuff so probably not.

L. Refreshed right at 6:59am, was hitting purchase and thumb print all that stuff at 7:00:05.
Pending ---> L.

Are those ebay sellers legit?

*lol ok, so that's where all the pairs went - to people that were going to post there "got 'em' screen shots ebay.

AH 18 :angry:

id4shoes on eBay is def legit. Been doing it on there for as long as I can remember being on eBay. Grabbed a pair from them. Had to pay a tad more over retail but whatever.

Took an L on SNKRS
i happened to stumble on kicksonfire's website (link here) and they had options for sz8 and sz9 for sale for $160 shipped, w/no tax. i figured after taxes i'd be paying $145 off the SNKRS app. might as well save myself the early wake up and just spend the extra $15

however, i'm not sure why they had options between sz 8 and 9 considering that would fall into the mens small or medium, according to ndc. oh well, i'll just have to wait and see

Thanks for the link. Took an L on SNKRS and saw your post and cop’d for $160 shipped. I’m cool with that price. I got a size 9 so now i just gotta wait as well. Lol

Back
Top Bottom