More Air Prestos?

Dunno my foot is kind of wide I can’t get it in lol

haha nope. The sole are mismatched kinda cool.

damn that’s really disappointing to hear, at the very least you should probably have no trouble reselling then.

i might try removing the insole if this is the case for me.

Excellent SN lol.

This is making me hesitant to pay resale. Sz 12/12.5 in most, makes me wonder is L or XL the right size. I wouldn't wear if too tight and wouldn't want them to fit like a sz 15..

I’m 12.5 and always wore a XL presto

I just don’t know why they would change it :smh:
Really sucks

damn that’s really disappointing to hear, at the very least you should probably have no trouble reselling then.

i might try removing the insole if this is the case for me.

i just got the email confirming my size Small too. Lol. I’ll be anxiously waiting for my pair. Praying they fit since my feet are narrow and I’ll take the insole out if i have to as well. I don’t think i can do a medium. Size 9-11 is too large of a range

Didn't like the fit on either. The M fit too tight that I couldn't get my feet in. The L fit too long with more that a thumbs spacing in the toe box area.

Nike should have kept to the 2 size span instead of 3.

You have confirmed my fears. Damn! :angry::angry:

Should I be happy to have a L?
So basically, fit is more on the first, second or third size of the range please?

Should I be happy to have a L?
So basically, fit is more on the first, second or third size of the range please?

I think these fit best for those in the middle sizes.

For example, a size M (US9-11 on nike’s site) would likely fit those with size US9.5-10.5 feet, with the best fit for those with US10 sized feet.

Just my own personal guess.

finally
505B2C66-581E-40EE-A610-F136E602D4E4.jpeg

If it helps anybody out, my SK size M is the same lengthwise as all my other size M Prestos. I'm also a 10 in the non-tshirt size Prestos.

Red Orbits came thru today. I gotta give it to kicksonfire and DHL. they shipped it from Taiwan on monday and these joints came through in just two days. meanwhile, I ordered some pine green mids from NDC a month ago and I just got the shipping notification yesterday

in any case, the Red Orbits feel tight as hell on feet. I wear an 8.5 so I ordered a S to err on the side of "not trynna have clown shoes." lengthwise, they're on point, i have just enough room at my toes. width wise though, DAMN. i can fit my foot into the shoe but it feels like i'm trying to fit into my senior prom pants 15+ years later after eating at a las vegas buffet. im nervous that after a few wears i'm probably gonna rip through the plastic caging. i did take out the insole (which is pretty thin to begin with) and it's not the most comfortable squeeze. hopefully they start to stretch after i break them in.

nonetheless, it's a gorgeous shoe to look at. if they weren't so damn tite i know they'd be exceptionally comfortable.

IMG_8339.JPG

IMG_8338.JPG

Still waiting on my NDC pair to ship. I guess I shouldn’t be expecting it to happen anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom