More Air Prestos?

Sizing on this shoe is trash. I wear 11/11.5 and L has more too much space in the front. L can probably only fit size 12/12.5 people comfortably. Doubt I can fit M.

Exact same scenario for me. I could’ve worn the L, but like you it was just a bit too much toe room for me. I can’t sacrifice my comfort for style anymore.

I thought about getting a M, but I’ma just accept that these ain’t for me. Oh well.

No shipping to California.

arg, no shipping methods available to California from there either??

Looks like it shows that issue with any address anywhere. I removed the shoes from cart, added something random like a Nike tee to my cart, went through the checkout process and got to select a shipping method, and just before paying, I removed the tee and added the Prestos to cart in another tab, and when I refreshed the other tab with the updated cart the shipping method was still selected. Worth a shot, sold out of XL so I can't give it a try

Looks like it shows that issue with any address anywhere. I removed the shoes from cart, added something random like a Nike tee to my cart, went through the checkout process and got to select a shipping method, and just before paying, I removed the tee and added the Prestos to cart in another tab, and when I refreshed the other tab with the updated cart the shipping method was still selected. Worth a shot, sold out of XL so I can't give it a try

ah, tried that several times (smart btw) but no luck. they really don't want to ship these out here i guess. oh well, much bigger things in life.

Did prices go down for the Korea pair? This listing is $159 for a size M size 9-11. Doesn’t seem too expensive. But I don’t know with all the new crappy sizing that this shoe has.

Looks like the Australia Presto will be releasing...
DA2BBACD-D237-43FA-8A44-B8E1AA9B5B07.png
AE0A8691-E541-4691-AB4E-6EF9899F5530.png

Did prices go down for the Korea pair? This listing is $159 for a size M size 9-11. Doesn’t seem too expensive. But I don’t know with all the new crappy sizing that this shoe has.

i paid 160 after shipping when they first released from kixify/id4shoes. prices on these have held steady. most I've seem them hit for was like $190 and that was due to folks thinking they'd be hard to cop after the initial drop sold out quickly.

that being said, if you like them, I'd just get them at the price in that listing. chances are, they'll be hard to get a few months from now and they'll probably jump significantly due lack of supply

Did you have any sizing issues? If not, what size do you wear and what did you order? Most of the comments I saw were people had issues due to the wide range in the "t shirt" sizing for these. Either they were too tight or ran too big.

i paid 160 after shipping when they first released from kixify/id4shoes. prices on these have held steady. most I've seem them hit for was like $190 and that was due to folks thinking they'd be hard to cop after the initial drop sold out quickly.

that being said, if you like them, I'd just get them at the price in that listing. chances are, they'll be hard to get a few months from now and they'll probably jump significantly due lack of supply

Did you have any sizing issues? If not, what size do you wear and what did you order? Most of the comments I saw were people had issues due to the wide range in the "t shirt" sizing for these. Either they were too tight or ran too big.

i normally wear an 8.5 and went with a S since it ranged from 7-9. length wise, its a good fit -just enough room in the toebox. but width wise, it's a ****ing struggle. i got wide, flat feet and it's snug AF. i have to take out the insoles to wear the shoes without it feeling like someone's got my got my foot in a triangle choke. they're decent when taking the insole out. I wouldnt have been able to pass with a M, the **** wouldve looked way too long like clownshoes.

Back
Top Bottom