More Air Prestos?

Are they for sure going to release in the US and we're just waiting on a date? Or are we waiting to see if they release in the US at all? I skipped todays even though I was on there at 10am, I just didn't want them. I'd just assumed the Naija ones weren't coming out.
I would imagine we'll hear something soon. The Naija Air Zoom Freak 2s already dropped, and there's a Naija Air Max 95 that's supposed to drop as well. Perhaps they'll release overseas first, then here in the States a month or so later like the Australia Prestos did?

I would imagine we'll hear something soon. The Naija Air Zoom Freak 2s already dropped, and there's a Naija Air Max 95 that's supposed to drop as well. Perhaps they'll release overseas first, then here in the States a month or so later like the Australia Prestos did?

Those are nice. They need to do some Naija Air Max Plus too. Here's to hoping they release.

Thanks!
I just ordered a Medium (Australia cw) since I'm a 10.5 in Jordans (size 10 for Jordan XI and XII lately) and 10/10.5 in Dunks and pretty much 10.5 in all other Nike. My triple black Presto from the last retro run is a size 10 and my Olympic Presto Flyknit is a 10.5
Just received my size M: length is barely good but still snug as hell! Thank god Presto stretch alot. I'll go ahead and try to get my hands on a size L.

Last edited:
I’m usually a size 9 and I’ve had prestos in the past where they were a 9 and fit kind of big. I went with the XS (8-9) and they fit me exact. Kinda snug. Idk if I should’ve sized up.

I’m usually a size 9 and I’ve had prestos in the past where they were a 9 and fit kind of big. I went with the XS (8-9) and they fit me exact. Kinda snug. Idk if I should’ve sized up.
My size M fits me like a "regular" size 9.5 sneaker (I'm a size 10.5 TTS). For example, my size M almost fit me like the 9.5 Olive V that I still bought too small years ago because I had to and I wanted the sneaker for my collection.

My size M fits me like a "regular" size 9.5 sneaker (I'm a size 10.5 TTS). For example, my size M almost fit me like the 9.5 Olive V that I still bought too small years ago because I had to and I wanted the sneaker for my collection.
I can wear the size I got but it just feels a little weird because there isn’t much extra space which I am normally used to.

My pair just arrived from Notre. Glad to finally have these. Nike actually did a great job with the details. It’s amazing what they’re capable of if they just put in a little effort.

OG Alpha box brought me right back to high school.
They fit the same as every other pair of L’s (recent sizing 11) I’ve bought going back to 2000.
F4B78E1E-E3B6-4FBB-BA6A-B4F7340BB947.jpeg

7B8472A1-40E4-417E-BD36-2D31F1B251C7.jpeg

B2D3A5F8-36CD-44A3-8227-378D93EFD73F.jpeg

C9802318-9241-438C-AA4F-8266F68A3E51.jpeg

Bruh I have a size S in the Safaris and random pairs of prestos

I got a Size S in the Aussies... Tight as hell!!!! I’m a 9.5 and need a medium
Damn it

Strange to see more sizing issues. I saw people mentioning it on Prestology’s IG page as well. Some saying sizing was the same while others said they run small.

Just received my size M: length is barely good but still snug as hell! Thank god Presto stretch alot. I'll go ahead and try to get my hands on a size L.
I just got my hands on a size L and they fit perfectly. They fit me just slightly longer than my size 10 2016 Triple Black Presto (which I've worn alot so they are fully broken into) (My Nike/JB TTS is 10.5).

Last edited:
True 9.5 and my M fits great, still wish they would stick with one sizing method instead of this moving target (Safari 9, Lightning S, React 9.5)
34D689A4-C730-4713-A581-34CF31E316B2.jpeg
FEBB559B-0846-4DF3-85F1-0B16C1896528.jpeg

New sizing killed it for me. S=9, now that it’s a 9-11 I’d need a Medium. But it’ll be loose. So ima have to sit out all Presto releases until they fix T-Shirt sizing.

Back
Top Bottom