More Air Prestos?

Couldn’t resist another pair of the Comets
3E9E937B-6B5F-41B4-9954-7C9F9726E04A.jpeg

Has anyone made an NBY version? Same sizing issues? South Korea, Australia, Nigeria, what other countries would you like to see?

Has anyone made an NBY version? Same sizing issues? South Korea, Australia, Nigeria, what other countries would you like to see?

Something along these lines for Lebanon

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 2.09.48 AM.png

1598163071940.png

A mostly blue pair with some yellow for Kazakhstan

1598163203983.png

An orange pair for the Dutch

1598163536624.png

Green and yellow pair with the blue disc and yellow rhombus instead of the Nike badge on the tongue, could probably do this for a ton of countries with crests / icons in the center of the flag

1598163472707.png

Dark green uppers with a white cage + the star and crescent somewhere on the shoe for Pakistan

1598163820073.png

Honorable mentions: Somalia, Israel, Vietnam, South Africa

Good lord, I've probably been looking for those since they released. if you ever want to sell them name your price...

Last edited:
Looking to get the south korea pair and i wear US9 in mens in nikes. Should i go with the small or medium. I like a snug rather than a loose fit

Looking to get the south korea pair and i wear US9 in mens in nikes. Should i go with the small or medium. I like a snug rather than a loose fit
I’d say S. I recently ordered a XS on a pair and they fit super snug for my liking and I’m usually a 9 in most shoes. Just ordered the red comets in a S. I prefer the extra space if anything.

I was going to quote the og post on those yesterday and ask for an update. Hopefully its an easy cop

I’m usually not a fan of Prestos with a black midsole but I’m definitely going for those. SNKRS L is imminent.

Back
Top Bottom