More Air Prestos?

Quite looking forward to grab the safari presto, which will also be my first pair. But quick one if i'm a 9 in flyknit racers, i should go for a size xs?

what do you guys like better? Looks and comfort wise? The AM1 safaris or the presto safaris?

First of all that new AM1 is very disrespectful. They should have never touched that sneaker and made a horrible retro of (IMO) one of if not the best AM1s ever.

Nothing beats the comfort of the presto. One of the most comfortable sneakers I've ever owned

I wish the aluminum Prestos didn't have the purple sock liner and sole. If so I would love to buy. But with those two details it makes the floral print too girly for me. Sucks because I love the dark floral print but that light purple kills it for me imo

Trouble At Home (Lightning) and Persian Violet colorways are LIVE on NDC in a full-size run. What a time to be alive.

Trouble at Home restock was posted in this thread - Page 49 (almost 3 weeks ago).

&

The Persian Violet was posted in this thread - Page 52

I was referring to the last time I looked on NDC. Seems to me like you're doing a lot to prove a point that's not that serious. Remember this: people sometimes miss what's been said in a thread, and that's ok.

Last edited:
I was referring to the last time I looked on NDC. Seems to me like you're doing a lot to prove a point that's not that serious. Remember this: people sometimes miss what's been said in a thread, and that's ok.
I understand what you were referring to...

And I really didn't do "a lot" just went back a few pages. Which I posted to show how old the information was 

The greater point I made was missed by you - we're done here.
No I got that too. You are missing my point I guess which is that the Trouble at Home has been available for purchase for 3 weeks. Thanks for letting us know though, i'm sure you were very proud to break the news

Can't decide which to cop between the desert camos and safaris. Hope some more in hand pictures surface

Back
Top Bottom