More Air Prestos?

I have to choose one out of the three and i'm going with the Digital Camo, i'm really diggin the colorway.

And this. [emoji]128514[/emoji].
laugh.gif

Any big foot dudes in here? I'm a size 14 in every Nike I own except huaraches, which are 15s for me. I'm hoping to cop my first presto and on the fence about going for a xxl or xxxl. Anyone else who's a 14 go with either? My feet are pretty wide as well.

Any big foot dudes in here? I'm a size 14 in every Nike I own except huaraches, which are 15s for me. I'm hoping to cop my first presto and on the fence about going for a xxl or xxxl. Anyone else who's a 14 go with either? My feet are pretty wide as well.

size 14 here, go for the triple extra large

Just a heads up, Nike tweeted today that the desert camos are not releasing in the U.S.

what up nt

quick question in regard to the the presto sizing, i am a size 9 in most nikes aside from af1, i take 8.5

i got a pair of island blue prestos in a size small, they feel too big

in the safari prestos do you guys think i will be straight with the xs for a size 9

any advice or thoughts would be helpful

i was told to get small to begin with and i feel like it low key backfired, the s feels okay with a thicker sock, but seems off slightly. thanks y'all

what up nt

quick question in regard to the the presto sizing, i am a size 9 in most nikes aside from af1, i take 8.5

i got a pair of island blue prestos in a size small, they feel too big

in the safari prestos do you guys think i will be straight with the xs for a size 9

any advice or thoughts would be helpful

i was told to get small to begin with and i feel like it low key backfired, the s feels okay with a thicker sock, but seems off slightly. thanks y'all

XS

Back
Top Bottom