More Air Prestos?

Outside of the Brutal Honey CW, these Flyknit Prestos have my attention:

He has? Oh wow. No wonder they're available at retail. This is great news. Thanks for the info, repped.

Who else is not feeling the higher cut on the Flyknits? I'm still a fan of the original Prestos.

I'm not too crazy about it either. I've seen pics of people folding down the top and it looks better. They're definitely going to be a game time decision once I can try them on at my local Nike.

Hopefully Nike does a better job with future colorways. A multi color Flyknit Presto would be dope.

Hi everyone, I have a quick question. How's the sizing on the Prestos specifically the flyknit version? Do they run tts, half size small or big?

I tried buying the black flyknit Prestos through SNKRS and kept getting an error. Doesn't matter if I try logging in through a phone, desktop or laptop, I get an error.  Anyone else have the same issue?

I tried buying the black flyknit Prestos through SNKRS and kept getting an error. Doesn't matter if I try logging in through a phone, desktop or laptop, I get an error.  Anyone else have the same issue?

I got an error saying the black presto flyknits were out of stock when I tried adding to cart using a desktop. I tried the SNKRS app right after and I was able to add to cart and check out but this was an hour after the release time.

Anybody able to cop the black pair? It's showing the white pair only for me. Can someone post a direct link?

Back
Top Bottom