More Air Prestos?

Originally Posted by a-friend

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at. I suppose I'm not actually angry they don't have my size, but maybe more just disappointed. I didn't criticize anything. But knowing I'm a solid medium in Presto, I'm not going to go a full size up knowing it doesn't fit and I won't like how it feels on foot. 
No I wasn't actually referring to you. I shouldn't have quoted you. I actually quoted it because it was referring to the t-shirt sizing instead of numbered.

Just thought it odd how insulted some were that I go a full size up and then I find out in the Reds I was looking at I had to buy a XL, which is 12-13. 
laugh.gif

I wasn't specifically commenting on your post, just the mention of the Medium sizing

The lace pattern on these is so dope. I like how wide it is. Like it looks like it ties on the sides.

Last edited:
whats the story behind these??? i like them

just noticed on how i missed out on the Lightnings on NDC's clearance sale this passed weekend :rolleyes

1 of 1 made for Stephen Colbert given to him by the Shoe Dog himself Phil Knight

I'm pissed I didn't grab the Island Blue while it was on sale. It's full price again smh

Last edited:
I customized those. The all white pair was the base. Thanks
You should paint the heel/last eyelet area grey too, in my opinion. But great job! :smokin

Thanks! Even if I wanted to, the process of making acrylic paint stick to plastic is impossible without a bonding agent. I wanted to make the eyelets black, like the AJ4 tabs, but I'll do that later down the line.

Can anyone speak to the comfort of the flyknit presto compared to the OG?

I'd assume that the flyknit is more comfortable because of the ultra sole and the fact that they are much lighter than the Presto itself.

Thinking I need to order a pair of the Black/White before they disappear in my size

I did say it "would be awesome if it came packaged that way", not that they will :lol:

don't want you to open it up and be disappointed

Back
Top Bottom