More Air Prestos?

^^ lol nice! I wish i can do that but stores are too far from me so i had to get em online. Good to see people eatin on this release.

132.48 USD ain't bad, only $2 over reatail. especially since i came late and realize that all sites are sold alrdy besides the canadian one.

Last edited:
The colors on these are so ******* wack so far.

One of my favorite silhouettes of all time and they fumbling on the colorways.

Any info on more colors slated to come out?

I'm going out on a ledge and assuming you were under 10 in 2000.

The last couple of colorways have been from the original 13. Nike is finally on the right path with the Presto for the first time in years. The only thing missing is the iD.

Last edited:

The last couple of colorways have been from the original 13. Nike is finally on the right path with the Presto for the first time in years. The only thing missing is the iD.

It's coming, along with some other remixes...

Them being OG CWs was supposed to change the fact that the colors suck :lol:.

Except for the Lightnings. Those were hot but I can't find em anywhere.

Last edited:
I ordered the Jack Mackerels from Good As Gold in NZ, last Saturday, and they arrived today.  Love the color and cheaper than US MSRP is a plus.  Ordered the Unholy Cumulus, yesterday morning, and expected arrival date is this coming Wednesday.  I'm hooked on Prestos and I owe it all to how comfortable they are. 
glasses.gif

Whoever is looking for Nike Presto Unholy Cumulus at retail, Darkside SF has a handful of sizes available (XS - LARGE). Phone orders Accepted.

BERT 1

Anywhere still got Lightnings for retail?
RIF LA has XL (US 12-13) for $160.  I'm not seeing anything else, at the moment.  Earlier in the week, NRML still had a couple different sizes for around $160 CND but they're gone now.

I just checked Undefeated and they still have L (US 11-12) and XXL (US 13-14?) in stock for $120.

Last edited:
Aren't the trouble at home and brutal honey ones less comfortable than the unholy cumulus and black ones?
Like the solid mesh vs the holey one

Aren't the trouble at home and brutal honey ones less comfortable than the unholy cumulus and black ones?
Like the solid mesh vs the holey one

I don't own the Brutal Honeys but word is they are the most comfortable due to their neoprene sock-liner as opposed to the somewhat rough mesh used on other models.

I own the Trouble at Home, Brutal Honey, B&W, Jack Mackerel, and Unholy Cumulus are on their way.  I've only worn the first three and they are all really comfortable and I use them as my post-basketball "recovery" shoes when I ended up playing a lot of games the previous night.  I'll be trying the JM's on Tuesday if I play several games on Monday night.  Love how comfortable and giving these are when my feet are really sore.

Back
Top Bottom