More Air Prestos?

I Just ordered both pairs of Tech Fleece from Niketown Dallas if anybody is still looking for them. Boston had some left too but only Large was the Black ones.
they allowed two pairs in one order? The nike stores I called only did one shoe per phone call.

they allowed two pairs in one order? The nike stores I called only did one shoe per phone call.
Yep both on the same order. I know what you mean though NYC Niketown would only let me order one with the Jordan 7 Champange & Cigars when i phone ordered those. 

They sold out.
Nothing in the states yet as far I can tell though.

Last edited:

all

same got a S
do you know if they have a cart reservation system or something? cause i was logging into paypal and then opened up the link to the shoes and it said sold out before i hit confirmed. i still got email confirmation/paypal confrimation from sjs though

do you know if they have a cart reservation system or something? cause i was logging into paypal and then opened up the link to the shoes and it said sold out before i hit confirmed. i still got email confirmation/paypal confrimation from sjs though
i think once you have it in you cart it save it for a few min. so if you take too long then they're gone

Yeah, I meant XL, but there are no locations near me in north Texas and the only niketown here that carries this stuff is tripping. When I got my Mowabbs earlier this month they shipped them to me no problem. Tried to get these and the dude said they don't do phone orders. The dude was probably new and didn't know what he was doing.

Man! Congrats on getting the Island Blues. Can't find an L. Man those disappearred with the quickness.

Yeah, I meant XL, but there are no locations near me in north Texas and the only niketown here that carries this stuff is tripping. When I got my Mowabbs earlier this month they shipped them to me no problem. Tried to get these and the dude said they don't do phone orders. The dude was probably new and didn't know what he was doing.

If you're in Lewisville and really want them just make the drive. It's not that far.

I wear a size 11, what size to get in prestos?

check to see if any nike towns have them in your size. dont waste your time trying to fix one when you can just get it swapped out
Thanks for the advice.  I happened to be at a NFS and talked with the staff about my dilemma.  They told me that getting a defective pair isn't too uncommon and to call Nike and what they'll do is look in the system for an available pair and eventually they may find one and when they do, they'll ship it to me.  I hope that they can find one for me.  I love the fit and feel of my tumbled grey pair.

Back
Top Bottom