More Air Prestos?

Put these on for the 4th and felt some cracking...Must be a sign I should snag a retro :frown:

Put these on for the 4th and felt some cracking...Must be a sign I should snag a retro :frown:

Really easy fix on that. Barge cement will have them like new in no time.

You'll be able to wear them just fine. I tried on a 10 and they felt mad roomy around the toe area but the midfoot holds on pretty solid. Went with a 9 and it fit better but surprisingly almost as roomy as the 10. They won't be big enough to annoy you, IMO but I'm gonna grab them in a 9 especially cause I usually wear fairly thin socks.

The 10 will def be big, now it's all a question on whether you can learn to live with it

Two very different opinions!

On a Small, it takes a bit of a stretch to get my foot in, and after a few hours on foot, the snugness of the stitching on the top of the foot dug into the skin, which is why I opted to size up instead of size down.

Hoping they fit like a true 10 and sized slightly bigger than a Small. Assuming whoever equated the sizing to that of the Flyknit Racers.

Last edited:
I missed my size in both of color ways. Will there be a restock?

Call around to different Nike stores. Nike Dallas had the Flyknit Olympics yesterday. Local FNL's still had OG Olympics as well.

Edit: looks like a FSR of the Flyknits is sitting on NDC.

Last edited:
Those disappeared fast, shocked they suddenly began disappearing. Also didn't see these in any local FNL's

I ordered a 12 this morning and got cancelled so I called to complain and they gave me a 15% off so I bought the 13 for $110 , may be a tad big but I actually prefer my prestos a little loose

Back
Top Bottom