More Air Prestos?

has this ever happened that Nikelab US released at the same time as Nikelab London?

SMH. my friend is still sleeping at this hour and my chance of copping is now zero :smh:

Just got through on volt and olive on ndc

got through in chrome window that i opened up like 5 minutes after i first got in line on firefox. firefox windows still waiting
laugh.gif

Last edited:
NDC keeps kicking me out of line, and I have to add to cart again. That's 3 times now for volt and 1 for olives.

NDC keeps kicking me out of line, and I have to add to cart again. That's 3 times now for volt and 1 for olives.
Bro. Added all three pairs on Nike, copped olives on DSM, watched all sizes sell out for 30 minutes, and still haven't gotten through on any of them.

just got through on NDC for both large olives and bamboos. chose the bamboo joints so hopefully the olive one goes to an NTer

If these clowns didn't kick me out of the queue 4 times I probably would've got my pairs right now. I added to cart right at 6am.

the sodium levels are going to be high when people who wanted to cop wake up and realize they went live way early.

congrats to all that copped!

a successful release copped the olives and volts for 360 shipped. :smokin

Last edited:
I waited in line for about 50 minutes before I got through. Still might be possible.

try using safari instead of chrome, got in line 30 mins after release using safari and it went thru while it's still spinning on chrome

Back
Top Bottom