More Air Prestos?

Man i am so on the fence about striping my greys. I love the clean look without the print....but there are times where i see the print and it gives it just the right pop
Just leave the inner cage alone, I'm only stripping the outer cage and toe box

Can anyone compare the sizing to other silos? I wear 11.5 but wear 12 in FKs, SPs, VMs. I wear Large in Presto and waiting on my size 12s to arrive from Overkill. Looking to cop RPs and wondering if 11 would be too small. General consensus has been they run long yet width is snug.

Can anyone compare the sizing to other silos? I wear 11.5 but wear 12 in FKs, SPs, VMs. I wear Large in Presto and waiting on my size 12s to arrive from Overkill. Looking to cop RPs and wondering if 11 would be too small. General consensus has been they run long yet width is snug.
I think i'm a half size bigger than you - TTS usually a 12 in Nike. But 12.5 in Zoomfly SP. 12 in Epic React but without insole.
Yes long, somewhat snug width. 12's are pretty perfect for me, tiny bit of toe room.

I'm a true 11.5. The 11s in the presto fit good, albeit a tad bit big. 10 could probably work but would be small. 10.5 would be perfect if they made it.

Long story short, go size 11. You'll be swimming in that 12

23503A7A-E958-4B65-BAB2-92C54E1BBDD8.png

Just got this email from SNS!!!

Back
Top Bottom