More Air Prestos?

Does sneaker politics usually take forever to ship ****? They sent a shipped email on Tuesday after that restock but since then it hasn't changed from the label being created, "order processed ready for UPS"

Hey guys what can I look for to tell if my bamboo acronyms are legit. Got a nice used pair in and just want to do my due diligence. Thanks. Will rep any help. Much appreciated

Finally got my pairs in plus another black that I oop’d to a fellow NTer (drisk)
74FFFC32-9AF1-4B66-821A-74F6BB658B2F.jpeg

Damn my girl wants a pair too. Same size as well. Time to put a bid in

What size is she in women's? 6?

Usually 5.5-6 womens depending on the sneaker. But yeah.. I put in a bid for $130 and had a bite within 30 minutes. Was pretty awesome.

Does sneaker politics usually take forever to ship ****? They sent a shipped email on Tuesday after that restock but since then it hasn't changed from the label being created, "order processed ready for UPS"

This is my first time ordering from them.

Ordered mine 10/02 9:39AM
Received "Order has been shipped" email around 10:30AM

Mine will be delivered 10/08-Monday

You should call them to follow up the status of your purchase.

Any stores still have a black 10? The Volts are on their way from stockx, pinks hopefully from footdistrict (haven’t received tracking) and I need the black pair to complete the trifecta.

So these people who sell under retail on stockX, are they just taking the hit because they need to pay their credit cards?

Or are they getting the pairs for under retail as well? It's baffling.

I think both.
I know retailers (mom&pop) also list on Stock X too & they pay wholesale.

PO

Back
Top Bottom