More Air Prestos?

PAHS PE. Never would’ve imagined Pusan would be the school to get one.
Hope everyone else going for the am90s and leave these alone. End raffle with the markup price tho..

I’m gonna try for both. Not surprised END with the taxing as usual.

Still haven’t made up my mind to enter since they are also charging like $14 for shipping?

Ok... So Pusan school colors are corresponding to "fresh water" version (dont see the link)... So still missing pic of pine green.
About sizing, it is different depending where you look at... But apparently the is an offset

Didn't even occur to me that it's been 20 years. Would be awesome if Nike re-did every Presto React CW in the original silhouette. (Need to rabid pandas man)

first pair of prestos :blush:
49875160468_fbe0226f39_k.jpg

if you dont mind me asking, how do those fit?

someone posted the size guide to the red orbits, just didn't know if i should expect a tight fit since i have wide feet. haven't worn a pair of prestos since the early 2000s and looking forward to that feeling of nostalgia when i slip them on

if you dont mind me asking, how do those fit?

someone posted the size guide to the red orbits, just didn't know if i should expect a tight fit since i have wide feet. haven't worn a pair of prestos since the early 2000s and looking forward to that feeling of nostalgia when i slip them on
zup?
I'm a true 10.5 with a wideish foot as well and i went with size L (11-12)
they're pretty tight upon inserting my foot in that area right below where the circle is, though I'm hoping they'll loosen up with wear? the length is just a tad big, i can fit my thumb in the back where the heel is if i tuck my toes all the way to the front, maybe i can just wear thicker socks haha (haven't really worn them around, just slipped my feet in to make sure they would intially fit)
for reference i wear 11/11.5 in sb dunks, 11 in ultra boosts, 11 in am 90s and 10.5 in air forces.
hope this can help, i know everyone has different feet and how they want their shoes to fit.

Last edited:
zup?
they're pretty tight upon inserting my foot in that area right below where the circle is, though I'm hoping they'll loosen up with wear? the length is just a tad big, i can fit my thumb in the back where the heel is if i tuck my toes all the way to the front, maybe i can just wear thicker socks haha (haven't really worn them around, just slipped my feet in to make sure they would intially fit)
for reference i wear 11/11.5 in sb dunks, 11 in ultra boosts, 11 in am 90s and 10.5 in air forces.
hope this can help, i know everyone has different feet and how they want their shoes to fit.

you are appreciated good sir!

Whoa ya those Catfight Shiner joints are fire. love that color combo, feel similar to stash inspo's

love they're brining these back, I love react but hate what they did to the silhouette with the newer model.

Apparently release not as predicted in Europe :-(

i happened to stumble on kicksonfire's website (link here) and they had options for sz8 and sz9 for sale for $160 shipped, w/no tax. i figured after taxes i'd be paying $145 off the SNKRS app. might as well save myself the early wake up and just spend the extra $15

however, i'm not sure why they had options between sz 8 and 9 considering that would fall into the mens small or medium, according to ndc. oh well, i'll just have to wait and see

Last edited:
zup?

We have the same exact size foot :lol: (except my feet are narrow) Appreciate this post. When/If they launch the OG prestos (black and yellow ones) I want a pair and was not sure if a L or M would be the call.
nike-air-presto-original-colors.jpg

Went ahead and paid resale for these smh. I'm not a huge presto guy but for some reason these spoke to me. Figured I'd go ahead and secure rather than take the chance on missing out. Eh whatever. Came out to about $200 even.

Back
Top Bottom