More Air Prestos?

Bought the red prestos that was just re-released by Nike and then they cancelled my order today, 18 hours after the order. Wanted these badly.

Bought the red prestos that was just re-released by Nike and then they cancelled my order today, 18 hours after the order. Wanted these badly.

Smh... Nike needs to stop this already. Cancelling orders left and right lately. Happened to me with the air max 1 hunter greens.

I will have to go back and get the pic, but was watching season 2 of SVU and they were in a shoe store. Olivia picked up a pair of Prestos.

Good to see the Nike By You shoes see back to numerical sizing. Not that new t-shirt sizing they have going on where it a medium can fit between size 9-11. Currently only on the Korea and Australia pair.

Made these for fun. Surprised to see the turnaround is only 2 weeks or less with all the shipping delays going on.

0A4A1B3E-E290-407A-A637-C9910D2AEE2A.png
0A829A41-94A5-4FFA-B2BE-C091DC49856D.png
016B8D68-6F22-44D1-B326-913911F56885.png

Good to see the Nike By You shoes see back to numerical sizing. Not that new t-shirt sizing they have going on where it a medium can fit between size 9-11. Currently only on the Korea and Australia pair.

The numerical sizing is new. The T-shirt sizing was the original sizing back in 2000. The Presto was marketed to be a "t-shirt for your feet". I'm the opposite of you. I'm not a fan. I know that I'm a Medium, but I have no idea what numerical size would fit.

i hadn't seen Prestology's IG before until someone linked it here. his collection is jawdropping/astonishing/incredible/(insert superlative here). his commitment to prestos is unreal :wow::wow::wow:

Bah, late to the party. End was a L but just grabbed a M. I'm usually L/11 but hoping it'll work if not more than willing to help someone out.

Picked up a Large in the Australias and I'd forgotten how comfortable Prestos were.

Wish I'd doubled up :smile:

Last edited:
The numerical sizing is new. The T-shirt sizing was the original sizing back in 2000. The Presto was marketed to be a "t-shirt for your feet". I'm the opposite of you. I'm not a fan. I know that I'm a Medium, but I have no idea what numerical size would fit.

I think he’s saying the sizing ranging to 3 sizes opposed to 2 is new.
Yup. You got it. I don’t know why Nike went to 3 sizes for the recent ones. The older ones I was a size S (size 9). I’m probably a medium with the new style.

Anywhere to get the AUS in a XL or L? buddy just sent me a link that’s dead, didn’t realize these dropped

Back
Top Bottom