More drivers falling behind on their car payments

so its not your fault for getting hurt? :stoneface:  

matter of fact, if people get hurt thats their own fault...they shouldn't have put themselves in the position of possible injury whether it be mma fighting, driving cars, or being born...

:rofl: :rofl:

I am 100% in control of whether I get fired or not in a scenario where they are just making lay offs.

This obviously doesn't include things like me getting hurt or the company going under, but in your standard scenario of getting fired or staying that's all on you.

Right to work states?

I can't believe people support that ****

that and the destruction of unions.

People (well some) just dont recognize they are their own downfall sometimes

Nobody can 100% protect themselves from layoffs etc. You can however do all that you can to become the linchpin in your field which will greatly decrease your odds of being cut in the event of layoffs. Essentially make yourself irreplaceable.

This obviously doesn't include things like me getting hurt or the company going over

ok i revoke my comment

jk

it was stupid comment, i dunno how old you are but that made you seemed out of touch with the real world
What if I told you I was 37?
so your 37?
Doesn't matter how old I am, using someones age to value or devalue their opinions is a ridiculous stance.

This obviously doesn't include things like me getting hurt or the company going over

ok i revoke my comment

jk

it was stupid comment, i dunno how old you are but that made you seemed out of touch with the real world
so your 37?
Doesn't matter how old I am, using someones age to value or devalue their opinions is a ridiculous stance.
It does when you've yet to experience life and your talking out your ***.

:lol:  at that thread. The last response on that page is the most accurate one. If you consider the average age of NTers then you know all that big boy talk is just internet stunting, half the dudes on here need advice on what car to buy much less how to manage money on a 150k+ salary.

Bro between this and that other thread I'm starting realize you can't really take this stuff too seriously.

A lot of young dudes on here talking about things they have googled or theorized and trying to argue about it like its fact.

Some of us are actually living these lives and it's not a guess or a theory

That you can't live anywhere in America for 100K is really one of the dumbest things I've read in 13 years

Last edited:

ok i revoke my comment

jk

so your 37?
It does when you've yet to experience life and your talking out your ***.
Willing to bet we're around the same age which is my point.

Why people hawking on a guy and how he views a relationship?  If that's what's working for him, den let him be.  People gotta mind their own business.

When married couples are not open and honest about finances as well as working towards the same financial goals there is pretty much a 100% chance it will end in divorce.

Honestly, too many people in this country get paid to sit at their desk and surf the internet. Middle class, white collar workers are generally unproductive and easily replaceable. I think a lot of people look at their job as just a place to go sit and get paid. They aren't really concerned with helping the company be more productive or make more money. They are not really concerned with contributing to society, they try to get paid as much as possible for as little effort as possible. So in a sense it is their fault for being that way, for being an employee that is parasitic, one that has no dog in the race. It's their fault for being a liability and not an asset. Now to say every single person in the history of the workforce that was laid off has no one to blame but themselves might be overstating it but the idea is generally true, and I agree. A vast majority of those laid off should be looking in the mirror first and foremost.

How is this different from companies though? And how is a person going to look at himself in the mirror when he got replaced by a machine? Putting the blame solely on the worker is such a Randian cop out. Like how can you blame an individual worker for taking a sinecure and not the company/economic system providing it?

Last edited:
When married couples are not open and honest about finances as well as working towards the same financial goals there is pretty much a 100% chance it will end in divorce.

Dont quote me on this but isnt finances one of the biggest reasons for divorce??

Hiding finances is idiotic

Living comfortably in America is not solely based on a person/couple's salary, it's also based on his/their financial behavior.

There are plenty of people making six figures or more that are no where close to live comfortably because of bad spending habits.

While on the other end of the spectrum, the are many people that make $35K-$40K that are living very comfortably because they are living within their means. These are the people that pay cash for reliable cars, buy clothing out of season on sale, and do everything they can to stay out of debt other than their mortgage. It's very easy for these financially responsible people to live comfortably, retire with a healthy bank account, and be totally debt free to travel and enjoy their hard work.

^ A lot of that banks on where you live though and the COL for that area. 35k and living within your means could mean sharing a 3 bedroom house with 6 people and living in the basement. Thats not comfortable.

I am 100% in control of whether I get fired or not in a scenario where they are just making lay offs.

This obviously doesn't include things like me getting hurt or the company going under, but in your standard scenario of getting fired or staying that's all on you.

Right to work states?

I can't believe people support that ****

that and the destruction of unions.

People (well some) just dont recognize they are their own downfall sometimes

Word, people that are anti union never have a decent argument as to why unions are bad.

Like I said, if I made 150k myself not including my girl income, I'd be stunting on y'all dudes all day. Straight Mayweather GIFS 24/7

Honestly, too many people in this country get paid to sit at their desk and surf the internet. Middle class, white collar workers are generally unproductive and easily replaceable. I think a lot of people look at their job as just a place to go sit and get paid. They aren't really concerned with helping the company be more productive or make more money. They are not really concerned with contributing to society, they try to get paid as much as possible for as little effort as possible. So in a sense it is their fault for being that way, for being an employee that is parasitic, one that has no dog in the race. It's their fault for being a liability and not an asset. Now to say every single person in the history of the workforce that was laid off has no one to blame but themselves might be overstating it but the idea is generally true, and I agree. A vast majority of those laid off should be looking in the mirror first and foremost.
While there is some truth here, I look at it as the same as a college student who gets an A in a class they don't go to. Shouldn't the Onus be on the teacher to provide a class that requires attendance to pass? If you can coast through your job, isn't that your jobs fault?

Where I do agree is the last sentence. It is DAMN hard to get fired in this country, and trust me I know- I fire people. Odds are if you got fired, you probably deserved it months ago. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom