More drivers falling behind on their car payments

I am 100% in control of whether I get fired or not in a scenario where they are just making lay offs.

This obviously doesn't include things like me getting hurt or the company going under, but in your standard scenario of getting fired or staying that's all on you.

Last edited:
This obviously doesn't include things like me getting hurt or the company going over

ok i revoke my comment

jk

it was stupid comment, i dunno how old you are but that made you seemed out of touch with the real world

Last edited:
I am 100% in control of whether I get fired or not in a scenario where they are just making lay offs.

This obviously doesn't include things like me getting hurt or the company going under, but in your standard scenario of getting fired or staying that's all on you.

Unless you are referring to your own business, you are incorrect on every account, and will continue to be incorrect on your next posts relating to this.

I don't think he's trolling, there's many people who think this way. Only til it happens to them they'll understand and have empathy. Until then they live in their bubble.

Last edited by a moderator:

The company wouldn't be going under if you was the excellent employee that you think you are.
Matter fact, if your company goes under Ima say it was 100% your fault and they have every right to sue your *** for every last penny.

Last edited:
so its not your fault for getting hurt? 
indifferent.gif

matter of fact, if people get hurt thats their own fault...they shouldn't have put themselves in the position of possible injury whether it be mma fighting, driving cars, or being born...

Right to work states?

I seriously hope the universe finds a way for Antidope and Kellyrep to find one another

So they can live a life of delusional misery together

so its not your fault for getting hurt? 
indifferent.gif

matter of fact, if people get hurt thats their own fault...they shouldn't have put themselves in the position of possible injury whether it be mma fighting, driving cars, or being born...
roll.gif

Honestly, too many people in this country get paid to sit at their desk and surf the internet. Middle class, white collar workers are generally unproductive and easily replaceable. I think a lot of people look at their job as just a place to go sit and get paid. They aren't really concerned with helping the company be more productive or make more money. They are not really concerned with contributing to society, they try to get paid as much as possible for as little effort as possible. So in a sense it is their fault for being that way, for being an employee that is parasitic, one that has no dog in the race. It's their fault for being a liability and not an asset. Now to say every single person in the history of the workforce that was laid off has no one to blame but themselves might be overstating it but the idea is generally true, and I agree. A vast majority of those laid off should be looking in the mirror first and foremost.

First you can't live comfortably making less than 150k.

Yes you can. Your average American doesn't make anywhere close to 150k. It depends on where you live of course, but you can live off a lot less and still even raise a family comfortably on a total household income of less than 150k. 

Last edited:
Yes you can. Your average American doesn't make anywhere close to 150k. It depends on where you live of course, but you can live off a lot less and still even raise a family comfortably on a total household income of less than 150k. 

He agrees. He was just pointing out how absurd other dude's claims/ideas were.

My company was bought out by a bigger company. They laid off 250 people country wide for budget reasons. The didn't look at numbers or seniority. It was just, everybody that does this lay em off we don't need that position anymore. And some places that had x amount of certain positions were cut down to smaller numbers. Alot of senior people, newer people, bad workers, good workers but yeah... It was their fault.

Lol you missed that thread man? Apparently you must make 160K to even scrap by in America, not household single income.
oh lord, nah I missed that one 
laugh.gif

What an idiotic statement, theres been multiple threads where NTers say what they do and even some what they make and I don't recall seeing any close to 150k...

laugh.gif
 at that thread. The last response on that page is the most accurate one. If you consider the average age of NTers then you know all that big boy talk is just internet stunting, half the dudes on here need advice on what car to buy much less how to manage money on a 150k+ salary.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom