More OG Nike Print Ads from late 80s and early 90s...PICS!

pimp.gif

Here is the Whole 1990 Lineup Series (Damn what a year), I wanna get it framed, but need to get quality scans done of the other side to have the front and backdone.
And a few others in my folder, Agassi (Wig and All - Sorry had to, but still one of the GOAT), McEnroe, ACG etc etc. Need to find others i have somewhere.Enjoy.

Agassi/McEnroe

ACG

Air Max 180

HUARACHE

oh my....this needs to be properly scanned for educational purposes....not just photographed...

Amazing stuff, I absolutely LOVE these types of threads....

thanks for this thread. brings back a lot of memories. i remember having the air 180 ad always in my notebook back in high school.

nice stuff. i still got those old wheaties posters myself-combined to make the big poster of mj dunking on the knicks. had that taped on my wall for thelongest time.

i used to love the nike shirts that the players looked anmated almost.. i used to get one every 2 weeks when i was a kid

Love all the ads, thanks for posting.

One of my bigger regrets is getting rid of a bunch of nike print ads from 96-00. If I still had them I would def share. My favorite was the insert for the 1996olympic games.

peace

Jonas

Wow that funny I had a pair of the air moaab I loved the hell out of em. Thands for the history lesson

2nib9dj.jpg

Pretty amazing that this ad is from the Niketown I still shop at. Look at the address.
laugh.gif

Very cool I must say.

Back
Top Bottom