More Pics Of Raging Bull Pack "Fire And Ice Pack" (PICS INSIDE)

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Originally Posted by skips kicks

JOINTS LOOK **!#*&#!@&*#$ FAKE!
http://i.ebayimg.com/16/%21BQlJq0%21BWk%7E%24%28KGrH****iQEjlLmZ%2124BJ5o3N%28NTQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

wouldnt pay 20$ for these. Might as well buy some hata takahashi's

These could be fake, no red stitching in the retail shoe!
There is red stitching in the retail one. Those are real.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i would expect both of these shoes to hit the outlets dont pay over retail for this pack
Not going to happen.
laugh.gif

Yo, word is born though, the hype for this pack is too strong for it to hit outlet.

^^^The samples and probably some production shoes have red stitching, but the retail version should have black..^^^

They will hit outlets, but only the b-grades.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

http://i.ebayimg.com/16/%21BQlJq0%21BWk%7E%24%28KGrH****iQEjlLmZ%2124BJ5o3N%28NTQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

Ain't no red stitching on mine, and I got mine from NikeTown. Maybe like someone said, those with the red stitching are samples. Or maybeJB's quality control is just shoddy as hell, which as we all know is very possible.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i would expect both of these shoes to hit the outlets dont pay over retail for this pack
Not going to happen.
laugh.gif

Yo, word is born though, the hype for this pack is too strong for it to hit outlet.

i think it will happen alot of pairs i am sure are yellow fresh out sweatshop i looked at a few packs in a store and pairs where yellowed on the soles and sidepannels

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

which retail shoe you cop? Ant no red sitiching in the EU 3M retro or the DMP2 retail??

skips kicks- those shoes have a white button in the lace lock and the ones in the pack have a red button in the lace lock.So im not sure
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Will0827

Am i the only one that really really does not like this pack at all, i love V's but these two pairs don't do it for me at all.

THESE ARE TRASH.

don't mind the avy. i just don't care anymore about NT.....

Originally Posted by agold1002

^^
laugh.gif

is it me or do those LACESNSOLES box black not brown??

and I thought I was tripping . YES the box is Black .. it should be brown
smh.gif

Based on the reflection of the tongue it looks like JB decided again to pass on real 3M material and use the less expensive less reflective alternative. Ifyou've seen a photo using a flash of the original 3M tongue, the Jordan logo is barely even visible because of so much light reflecting back. Maybe someonecan post an example. And how come the Black ones don't shine as much as the Green Bean V's?

Back
Top Bottom