More pics of the 7/16 Countdown pack.

During the week, I had finally seen some pics of the upcoming Jordan 7/16 CDP, and it felt pretty intresting, and I must say they looked pretty good. Butunfortunatley there had been a few more pics of the hare 7's then the 16's and I seem to have made a few posts about wanting to see more pics of bothshoes. Once I came back into the post, I've noticed it wasn't no more pics. But I pretty sure we would see more pics of the Countdown pack 7's and16's within the month of June, so whoever took those pics of the 7/16's, please take like a few more even pics of the shoes but make them a close up.Post like 6-7 pics, or as much as you can or as soon as you say so. A'ight. I may not be able to get them because I'm short of money and plus I'llbe out of town but I will be coming back on the day they come out. I'm hoping eBay would sell plenty of those 7/16 packs on eBay. And hopefully, the sitewould still have some 10/13 and 9/14 packs to be advertised. Likely, the 9/14 pack cause I can tell most peopl did'nt seem to want them as much as theywould want the 10/13 pack. And also I hope to be working.

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

i always used to think english class was a waste of time back in school.

i think i am starting to see the point.

^^^^^^^^ Whoooooooooooooooaaaa that is funny!

But seriously my dude, a question mark or something would have helped. Oh and that was painful to read. If english is your second language you get a pass, ifit isnt, save your money and get a tutor!

I blame myself......

Back
Top Bottom